The Student Room Group

What to firm/insure for accepting and finance 2016?

Hi, I currently have offers from Warwick, Bath, Cass and Loughborough. I am still waiting for Durham. Could anyone help me decide on which universities to firm and insure? I'm thinking to firm Warwick but am not sure on insurance! I hope to go into IB/finance in the future. Thanks a lot in advance.
Original post by matt1234512
Hi, I currently have offers from Warwick, Bath, Cass and Loughborough. I am still waiting for Durham. Could anyone help me decide on which universities to firm and insure? I'm thinking to firm Warwick but am not sure on insurance! I hope to go into IB/finance in the future. Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi matt1234512

Great news on the offer :smile:

If you have any questions about studying at Loughborough just ask.

Amy
Reply 2
Original post by matt1234512

Only you can make that decision mate, it is your future, personally I would put either Bath or Loughborough as insurance but hey, that's just me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending