Turn on thread page Beta

hello every one
    i'm a oversea student.i'm having troubles with writing a personal statment applying to the uni. can some one post some great statment that i can learn from to my e-mail please.
    many thanks..
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    yup wud be helpfull to me 2, so someone post plzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    hello every one
    i'm a oversea student.i'm having troubles with writing a personal statment applying to the uni. can some one post some great statment that i can learn from to my e-mail please.
    many thanks..
    [email protected]
    You can but books on this sort of thing.

There was a really good section on 'How to catch a university's eye' in the Sunday Times 2002 University Guide, but it is a long article, and I can't be bothered typing it up, but someone a few days ago asked something about a personal statement and I typed up the main points on there, so it would be worth looking over pages 2/3/4 of the Message Board.

Alternatively you could go on http://www.timesonline.co.uk/section/0,,2086,00.html and search their archives to see if they still have it.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.