The Student Room Group

Keele University Adult Nursing Waiting

Hello, has anybody applied and had an interview at Keele University for Adult Nursing? :smile: I had my interview on the 3rd December and they said it would take 2-3 weeks for me to hear back, it will be three weeks on Thursday. I was just wondering if anybody has heard back yet and how long it took? :smile:
Hey, I am going to apply for Keele, what did your interview consist of? I hope all goes well for you.
Reply 2
Hello! I had a group interview and then a solo interview. Aww thank you! Good luck to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That sounds good! Did you do any literacy and numeracy tests? I am hoping to send off my UCAS tonight to Keele for Mental Health Nursing. Have you heard back yet? I hope you were successful :smile: .
Reply 4
Yeah I did! :smile: Keele is the only University I know of that if you fail on the maths and English tests (I am very sure that you won't :smile: ) and you do well in the rest of the day, you can still get a place :smile: Eeek that's exciting! I hope that you hear back from them soon. No I haven't heard back yet, they said it'll be 2-3 weeks and it's 3 weeks exactly today! There's still time yet though.. Aww thank you that's lovely of you! :smile: I hope that you are successful too, just be yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had my an interview at keele for adult nursing in November and still haven't heard.. Really hope I hear in January! I have offers from my other choices for March starts but really want to go to keele so need a decision soon! I really enjoyed the whole interview process and everyone was so lovely on the day 😊
Hi everyone,

It's lovely to hear that you had a good experience during your interview day.

I’m sorry you’ve been told that you would hear within 2-3 weeks, but this isn’t something we can guarantee I’m afraid. We are hoping to start making decisions in January, however, May is actually our latest deadline for decisions. We do get in touch with all applicants to let them know whether they have been accepted or not. I hope this helps and stops you worrying :smile: - You may well still be successful with your application!

Sorry about this and please do let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you,

School of Nursing and Midwifery
Reply 7
I have been offered a place at Keele? Anyone else?☺️🎉🎊 so excited
Yes I have been offered and will start in September 😊 Congrats on your offer
Reply 9
Original post by CharlMay91
Yes I have been offered and will start in September 😊 Congrats on your offer

Congratulations to you as well. What are you going to be studying?😃
Adult nursing! How about you?
Reply 11

Same
Reply 12

Do you know much about the accommodation?
Reply 13
I had my interview last week to do a foundation course for adult nursing with health and social, after I got CCD in m AS levels. But my predicted grades are now BBC so at my interview I asked if I could apply for adult nursing too - they said I could.

Now I just want to know if they've offered me a place. I have had offers from two other universities, but they're both conditional offers.
Original post by vrm99
I had my interview last week to do a foundation course for adult nursing with health and social, after I got CCD in m AS levels. But my predicted grades are now BBC so at my interview I asked if I could apply for adult nursing too - they said I could.

Now I just want to know if they've offered me a place. I have had offers from two other universities, but they're both conditional offers.

I had my interview for adult nursing in November, and then had a conditional offer just before Christmas. I'm predicted D*D*B. They've offered me D M C.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending