Too crazy to be loved

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I think I'm too crazy to be loved(Both platonic and in a romantic way). No one ever stays once they see how crazy I am. I wonder if crazy people are doomed to be alone...
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think I'm too crazy to be loved(Both platonic and in a romantic way). No one ever stays once they see how crazy I am. I wonder if crazy people are doomed to be alone...
Nonsense there'll be someone out there crazier/to match your craziness.

Are you a guy or girl and what exactly are the crazy elements of your personality that you think are the ones that'll repel?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Little Popcorns)
Nonsense there'll be someone out there crazier/to match your craziness.

Are you a guy or girl and what exactly are the crazy elements of your personality that you think are the ones that'll repel?
I'm a girl. I'm just very crazy. I don't know how to describe it. I guess I'm just very unstable.
Little Popcorns
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm a girl. I'm just very crazy. I don't know how to describe it. I guess I'm just very unstable.
No go on, do you mean you have a mental health condition, maybe an undiagnosed one?
stop888
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What kind of crazy are we talking here? Bipolar? Schizophrenic? Borderline personality disorder? Do you mean you have a mental illness?
K.C
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, you're not.
Anonymous #1
No go on, do you mean you have a mental health condition, maybe an undiagnosed one?
I have mental health conditions, yes. I see a psychiatrist and all. My head is always all over the place, when people see how insane I am they leave.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by stop888)
What kind of crazy are we talking here? Bipolar? Schizophrenic? Borderline personality disorder? Do you mean you have a mental illness?
I have something like schizophrenia.

(Original post by K.C)
No, you're not.
I am.
Little Popcorns
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have mental health conditions, yes. I see a psychiatrist and all. My head is always all over the place, when people see how insane I am they leave.
What're you diagnosed with, how old are you?
Amankhanhussain
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
one thing i know is that everyone is crazy . one way or another way. you are just the visible crazy. there is someone out there j. feeling the same you are. and waiting for you to find her/him. who deserve your craziness .. hope you find her/him.
Milzime
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
represenntnttt
stop888
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

I am.
Awh :/ Sorry you have to go through this You're not destined to be alone. Someone will come who won't judge you for something out of your control :hugs:
Anonymous #1
What're you diagnosed with, how old are you?
Psychotic depression. 17.

(Original post by Amankhanhussain)
one thing i know is that everyone is crazy . one way or another way. you are just the visible crazy. there is someone out there j. feeling the same you are. and waiting for you to find her/him. who deserve your craziness .. hope you find her/him.
Not everyone is crazy but everyone is different. Only some are crazy. :/ But thanks.
Amankhanhussain
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
describe your craziness,
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Having schizophrenia doesn't make you crazy.
If you are telling yourself that you are crazy, how can you expect someone else to think differently? You have to stop thinking you're crazy. It's just a label you put on yourself, which is not going to help. Stop thinking about craziness and focus on normality.

See, I have bipolar and don't consider myself crazy.
K.C
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

I am.
You are not.

You may not see it but there are many people out there that will love you, you just have to give those people a chance.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by stop888)
Awh :/ Sorry you have to go through this You're not destined to be alone. Someone will come who won't judge you for something out of your control :hugs:
Thank you. It's easy to believe but I guess I'm coming to terms with my loneliness.
Anonymous #1
Having schizophrenia doesn't make you crazy.
If you are telling yourself that you are crazy, how can you expect someone else to think differently? You have to stop thinking you're crazy. It's just a label you put on yourself, which is not going to help. Stop thinking about craziness and focus on normality.

See, I have bipolar and don't consider myself crazy.
I guess it depends on how an illness affects you. I'll always see things hear voices and feel paranoid. It's a part of me. And those things have kind of shaped my personality. I can't help that I'm an unstable person. Not everyone with mental illness is crazy.

(Original post by Amankhanhussain)
describe your craziness,
Psychosis. Depression. Unstable.

(Original post by K.C)
You are not.

You may not see it but there are many people out there that will love you, you just have to give those people a chance.
alrighty then
MJlover
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I read on the post u made on this thread u have schizophrenia, I have a similar illness and feel the same. So if u want to PM me or send me a visitor message I'm here
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MJlover)
Yeah I read on the post u made on this thread u have schizophrenia, I have a similar illness and feel the same. So if u want to PM me or send me a visitor message I'm here
Not schizophrenia, something similar. Psychotic depression. and thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (74)
15.13%
Uncertainty around my education (81)
16.56%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (45)
9.2%
Isolating with family (31)
6.34%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (21)
4.29%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (40)
8.18%
Loneliness (47)
9.61%
Financial worries (18)
3.68%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (49)
10.02%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
6.95%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (49)
10.02%

Watched Threads