The Student Room Group

Do guys like shy girls?

Well. I find shy guys cute. But at the same time. I like guys that are confident but not cocky.

Do guys find shy girls cute or boring or what?

Scroll to see replies

No. All guys like the exact same thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ATLHustler
Well. I find shy guys cute. But at the same time. I like guys that are confident but not cocky.

Do guys find shy girls cute or boring or what?

I'm an incredibly shy guy, but it kills me inside because I have ruined so many good chances and I still do ;(
Original post by DiddyDec
No. All guys like the exact same thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm aware that people have different opinions.

Original post by luminarychild
I'm an incredibly shy guy, but it kills me inside because I have ruined so many good chances and I still do ;(

Aw :frown:
As long as they're not shy in the bedroom :wink:

It's okay to be shy! It's just not okay to be as shy as my friend @drowzee :tongue:
Original post by WoodyMKC

That genuinely made me laugh:')

Go to church :colonhash:

It's okay to be shy. I find some shy guys cute.
They can't help being shy; it's just the way they are. What's important to me is how she is as a person :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Not really, that's a huge turn off and it's extremely off putting. I don't like shy girls or girls who are insecure and have low confidence and low self esteem and social anxiety and all that. I prefer girls who are confident and outgoing and who are interesting and can maintain a decent conversation. Shy timid girls are really boring. Prefer girls who can enjoy themselves and have a good time, shy girls can't do that.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Go to church :colonhash:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It's okay to be shy! It's just not okay to be as shy as my friend @drowzee :tongue:

Aww :P well I assume me and your friend are on the same level of shyness haha
Original post by Indeterminate
No.

They can't help being shy; it's just the way they are. What's important to me is how she is as a person :h:

That's quite cute.

Original post by Cold 187um
Not really, that's a huge turn off and it's extremely off putting. I don't like shy girls or girls who are insecure and have low confidence and low self esteem and social anxiety and all that. I prefer girls who are confident and outgoing and who are interesting and can maintain a decent conversation. Shy timid girls are really boring. Prefer girls who can enjoy themselves and have a good time, shy girls can't do that.

You don't seem shy yourself. You know what you want. O.o
It's okay to be shy. I find some shy guys cute.

Thank You, but it doesn't help when I can barely look at the girl I find beautiful, special or whatever lmao
That genuinely made me laugh:':wink:

:biggrin:

I think it's quite cute when a girl is shy tbh, much rather that than a loud-mouth. As long as she's not significantly inhibited between the sheets as well then it's all good, I like a bit of adventure in the bedroom NGL :redface:
Thank You, but it doesn't help when I can barely look at the girl I find beautiful, special or whatever lmao

I guess, but when a shy guy starts fumbling it's cute. Although some do it too much and I'm like ....
:biggrin:

I think it's quite cute when a girl is shy tbh, much rather that than a loud-mouth. As long as she's not inhibited between the sheets as well then it's all good :redface:

It's a fair point. I read somewhere once that sky girls are the freakiest and I was like I don't think I'm a freak but it's obvious BS xD
No ,being shy isn't attractive

So it depends how bad it is in your case - do you fell comfortable 'talking to people'. If so that's a good start

You're on the wrong path child.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest