hammy434
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, I was wondering where do I put EPQ on my UCAS? It's not on the list of subjects, I'm guessing I just put something like EPQ then my project title or maybe a shortened one if it doesn't fit. Also I don't know whether it's Advanced Subsidiary or Advanced Level, cause you do it over 2 years like an A level but its worth the same UCAS points as an AS... can anyone help me? Thanks!
Holmstock
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hammy434)
Hey, I was wondering where do I put EPQ on my UCAS? It's not on the list of subjects, I'm guessing I just put something like EPQ then my project title or maybe a shortened one if it doesn't fit. Also I don't know whether it's Advanced Subsidiary or Advanced Level, cause you do it over 2 years like an A level but its worth the same UCAS points as an AS... can anyone help me? Thanks!
It's not listed under A-levels, select from the list of level three qualifications (A-level, BTEC etc). It should be there as "Extended Project (Level 3)"
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can't remember exactly how I entered mine as I can't view it anymore, but it was listed as something like Extended Project Level 3 (I think I had to type it into the qualification search box, it doesn't come under AS or A2 qualifications). For the subject section I put the subject my EPQ topic fell under (Geology), and then a few words to sum up my title (Dinosaur Extinction Theories), so in the subject box I had 'Geology: Dinosaur Extinction Theories'. I then added the date, exam board and grade I received, as normal
hammy434
Rep:
?
(Original post by Holmstock)
It's not listed under A-levels, select from the list of level three qualifications (A-level, BTEC etc). It should be there as "Extended Project (Level 3)"
Thanks! I was just looking at the "Popular qualifications" lol, but when I searched it came up!
hammy434
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
I can't remember exactly how I entered mine as I can't view it anymore, but it was listed as something like Extended Project Level 3 (I think I had to type it into the qualification search box, it doesn't come under AS or A2 qualifications). For the subject section I put the subject my EPQ topic fell under (Geology), and then a few words to sum up my title (Dinosaur Extinction Theories), so in the subject box I had 'Geology: Dinosaur Extinction Theories'. I then added the date, exam board and grade I received, as normal
Yeah I had to type it, lol I feel so stupid now, I was just looking at the Popular qualifications part :L. Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (72)
27.69%
No - I have already returned home (29)
11.15%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.77%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.77%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.62%

Watched Threads