Ok, thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    P5 p5 p5 p5...must do p5 revision
    Snap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H&E)
    Snap.
    I know this sounds melodramatic, but at the rate I'm going I'm going to end up with a B. GAH!

ReputationRep:
    Is P5 still polynomial equations, numerical methods, hyperbolic functions and differentiation/integration - ***** paper when I did it. P6 is better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Is P5 still polynomial equations, numerical methods, hyperbolic functions and differentiation/integration - ***** paper when I did it. P6 is better.
    Uh huh, add in intinsic co-ords and co-ord geometry like ellipses and parabolas, that stuff's ok though. shouldn't have said that Baz , go see my P5 help thread and help me please?

ReputationRep:
    Another thing to bare in mind is that Maths can be made 10x harder if you have a useless/boring teacher, but it works both ways. My AS teacher has been brilliant and ever so slightly ecentric(in a good way) so I've found Maths interesting and suprisingly fun.
    If you already know a tutor that will be loadsa help if you need it, plus you will be in the habit of working independently, which will help if you do get lumbered with one of those droning types teaching you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Thank you dear. My mandarin is dreadful though - listening, speaking, reading are fine. Can't write to save my life.

You on the other hand, are rather starting to annoy me. *frowns* When people say that UKL is getting flooded with idiots these days, sometimes it is true. I'd happily put money on the fact that Ellie will get better ASs than you.

I missed a half of the Spring Term due to illness. No problem, still predicted As. I taught myself all of the work I missed. And M1 in two days...
    You taught yourself M1 in two days?!? GOD out of all the six maths modules Ive done that was probably the second hardest (after P3) .. and you learnt it in 2 days with no help? WOW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Well he's obviously realised he was fighting a losing battle. Anyway, anyone know how I mention what I'm doing on my UCAS form? When I send it off, I won't have sat my modules, so how do I let them know I'm teaching maths myself>
    There is a section on exams 'to sit' as well as modules that youve already got back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Well he's obviously realised he was fighting a losing battle. Anyway, anyone know how I mention what I'm doing on my UCAS form? When I send it off, I won't have sat my modules, so how do I let them know I'm teaching maths myself>

Hardly a losing battle.......u are so goina fail!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise Man)
    Hardly a losing battle.......u are so goina fail!!!!!!!!
    You can keep saying that, but I guess you'll just have to wait to results day to get proved wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    You can keep saying that, but I guess you'll just have to wait to results day to get proved wrong.
    cant wait to be proved right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    cant wait to be proved right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh just leave her alone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    Oh just leave her alone!
    or what?

ReputationRep:
    or what?
    Have you not crawled into a hole and died yet? I'm teaching myself maths, get over it. Is your life really so empty that you have nothing better to do than worry about what grade I'm going to get?!

or what?
    Or your going to get banned for being a tool.

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.