The Student Room Group

Why is this bad?

Why is it bad if a 23 year old man wants to do it with a 16 year old girl? :innocent:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ew :erm: It's just bad ok.
Original post by william walker
Why is it bad if a 23 year old man wants to do it with a 16 year old girl? :innocent:

Wants to do it? What are you 12?
Reply 3

Who are you talking about? :erm:
probably because a 23 year old man could potentially manipulate and exploit the 16 year old girl into doing things shes not mentally prepared for. but in terms of the law, theres nothing wrong with it

If you need to be told why this is bad, you're not fit to be amongst the general public.
Original post by arfah
Ew :erm: It's just bad ok.

Don't get me wrong. I think it is bad myself. But I keep thinking about it, which is bad in itself. :s-smilie:
Original post by drowzee
Who are you talking about? :erm:

I can't say who I am talking about. I would rather not anyway. :colonhash:
Everybody knows this. I am strange. :frown:
Reply 10
Are you for real man?the age gap is too strong.
(edited 8 years ago)
Because
23/2 + 7 =/= 16
The maturaty gap is too great
She has just started her A levels/Finishing her GCSEs while you could potentially have finished Uni
But if it was 24 and 31 no one would have an issue.
The girl may be vulnerable and it might be seen as taking advantage
Reply 14
It isn't bad that he wants to do it, he just shouldn't do it
Reply 15
Don't get me wrong. I think it is bad myself. But I keep thinking about it, which is bad in itself. :s-smilie:
It's wrong in a way but then it's not...
I like older so tbh I wouldn't be fussed with big age gaps :innocent:
If she was 18 then it'd be a bit weird still but she'd be a proper adult so it'd be acceptable I guess, whereas 16... it might be legal but she's still just a girl mate.
Reply 17
Original post by WoodyMKC
If she was 18 then it'd be a bit weird still but she'd be a proper adult so it'd be acceptable I guess, whereas 16... it might be legal but she's still just a girl mate.

How would it be weird at 18?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
How would it be weird at 18?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I should rephrase, the same age gap would be weird, so if she were 18 and he was 25, some might consider it a bit weird.
At least you'll know who the reacher in the relationship is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending