What has changed in the last few years on the topic... Watch

NathanAllen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Homosexualatiy is it good is it bad what do you think about homosexuals. And if you're going to bring the media into this don't post that was the issues i had when i left this site last. Was the media is this the media blast gays all over the place i do not need the "MEDIA" on MY thread
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So you just want people's opinions on homosexuality? My opinion is simply - some people are attracted to the same gender. Other people are attracted to the opposite gender. Some are attracted to both. Some to none. It's all good.

Same with, if two people love the other and want to get married, that's fine with me, regardless of the genders of the people involved.

I think more and more people see it that way, which I think is a positive development.
markovchain17
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We r bcoming more accepting of gays nowadays which is gd. There is nothing inherently wrong wiv being gay. We have gay kisses on tele now there was one on corro not long ago nd more countries r granting marriage rights.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BookBird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by eternaforest)
We r bcoming more accepting of gays nowadays which is gd. There is nothing inherently wrong wiv being gay. We have gay kisses on tele now there was one on corro not long ago nd more countries r granting marriage rights.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We are becoming more accepting of gays nowadays, which is good. There is nothing inherently wrong with being gay. We have gay kisses on television now. There was one on [undefined], not long ago, and more countries are granting marriage rights.
NathanAllen
Rep:
?
(Original post by BookBird)

We are becoming more accepting of gays nowadays, which is good. There is nothing inherently wrong with being gay. We have gay kisses on television now. There was one on [undefined], not long ago, and more countries are granting marriage rights.
LOL just go you're to funny
markovchain17
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

oh **** the police oh no. Yh well **** the police!!!

And corro is coronation Street

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Homosexuality itself isn't good or bad, it's just a thing that exists. Societies acceptance of homosexual lifestyles in recent years however, is a good thing. It means we're living in a fairer society.
BookBird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NathanAllen)
LOL just go you're to funny
Can't tell if sarcasm or not...
NathanAllen
Rep:
?
Can't tell if sarcasm or not...
i was being serious on the funny part but sarcastic on the go part
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (129)
17.97%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.17%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.13%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (104)
14.48%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.75%
How can I be the best version of myself? (219)
30.5%

Watched Threads