The Student Room Group

Good hairstyles for guys?

I'm 17, been in the Air Cadets for 4 years, so I've always had short-ish hair, sometimes nearing medium-length. I've never actually styled my hair before, if I don't touch my hair it naturally appears straight, neat and almost like a bowl-cut. I have often run my hand through my hair briefly to mess it up, but within ten minutes it's receded to neat again.

Grabbed some hair putty from Tesco and want to explore hair styles for myself. Sadly, I'm not very good at styling :P Any fairly simple styles that'll look good? Not a fan of my normal hair.
I have very short on the sides and back and a bit longer on top - kinda like Elliot in Mr. Robot. Very easy to manage. :smile:
Reply 2
I like spiky hair on boys and it should be trim from the back. if you can wear stud into ears, it will go well. From dressing to hair, from speaking to watching - everything should be communicable. I like that kind of guys more.
For you I can advice you some good clothes store, through you can buy a winter jacket - that suits your style - is woollen-wear Dot In
Try it for better clothes experience. One more thing, do experimenting with fashion, because this will give you more opportunity to sense the fashion trends.
Reply 3
Original post by P_alice
I like spiky hair on boys and it should be trim from the back. if you can wear stud into ears, it will go well. From dressing to hair, from speaking to watching - everything should be communicable. I like that kind of guys more.
For you I can advice you some good clothes store, through you can buy a winter jacket - that suits your style - is woollen-wear Dot In
Try it for better clothes experience. One more thing, do experimenting with fashion, because this will give you more opportunity to sense the fashion trends.

You sound suspiciously like a spambot.
Reply 4
Original post by FluffyFalcon
I'm 17, been in the Air Cadets for 4 years, so I've always had short-ish hair, sometimes nearing medium-length. I've never actually styled my hair before, if I don't touch my hair it naturally appears straight, neat and almost like a bowl-cut. I have often run my hand through my hair briefly to mess it up, but within ten minutes it's receded to neat again.

Grabbed some hair putty from Tesco and want to explore hair styles for myself. Sadly, I'm not very good at styling :P Any fairly simple styles that'll look good? Not a fan of my normal hair.

Different length haircuts suit different faces, I recommend you look through this blog and see if you can pick out something that will go down well.

http://www.fashionbeans.com/2013/the-right-haircut-for-your-face-shape/

In terms of hair cuts you can take a photo in and then ask them what they've done after so you remember.

And in terms of style just practice really, use good products and remember less is more when you are using them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending