The Student Room Group

How to get over a crush on a girl?

I have quite a crush on one of the girls in my class and she also happens to be a friend. I was planning to tell her but her behaviour towards me tells me that she doesn't like me more than a friend. A bit pointless telling her now that she's made it clear...

But I still have this feeling for her and I want that feeling to pass. What can I do to stop feeling like this for her? I keep thinking about her and want to message her but it's hard to just forget about everything.
Original post by Anonymous
I have quite a crush on one of the girls in my class and she also happens to be a friend. I was planning to tell her but her behaviour towards me tells me that she doesn't like me more than a friend. A bit pointless telling her now that she's made it clear...

But I still have this feeling for her and I want that feeling to pass. What can I do to stop feeling like this for her? I keep thinking about her and want to message her but it's hard to just forget about everything.

Are you sure? Maybe you could still try asking her out.

You should block her number and stop talking to her and, given time, you'll get over it.
How old are you?
Original post by KappaFish
How old are you?

you can't until you meet a better girl or change your preferences of what you find attractive (Y) if they're the same girl now and she always was, your mind has no reason to suddenly think less of her. so you're either going to have to find another girl, or let your preferences adjust slowly over time so that you forget about her gradually
Reply 5
Original post by TheGuyWhoPhysics

Your banter sux mate
Reply 6
Yolo 420 blaze it. Srs tho, you might as well just tell her. You don't want to end up regretting not doing so when you had the opportunity. For all you know, she feels the exact same way but is too tsundere to tell you smh
Original post by hejraat
Your banter sux mate

sorry m8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending