L3 Enigneering - Communications for engineeing technicians HELP

Watch
GLV1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I need help with the P4 P5 P7 criteria for unit 2 (Communications) and communications isn't my strong point.

I need help finding the most effective uses of financial resources

Scenario: You are working for a firm of engineers who are in the process of outfitting a new workshop. You have been tasked with electing the most cost effective use of funds for purchasing the new equipment.

Task 1: Evidence you must produce for this task You have been asked by your Managing Director to produce a report outlining where the most effective use of financial resources would be. Evidence of mind mapping and analytical processes will have to be included. Criteria covered by this task: To achieve the criteria you must show that you are able to: Communicate information effectively in written work. (P4)Task 2: Evidence you must produce for this task You have been asked to present to the board of directors the findings of your research. This should take the form of multimedia presentations, handouts and cue cards to aid in your verbal presentation. Criteria covered by this task: To achieve the criteria you must show that you are able to: Communicate information effectively using verbal methods. (P5)

Use appropriate ICT software packages and hardware devices to present information. (P7)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (189)
43.65%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.32%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.62%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
21.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.62%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.77%

Watched Threads