The Student Room Group

Girl/Guy you like posts for advice on TSR?

Lets say you are reading through the relationship forums on here and you spot an Anonymous user posting for advice about his/her efforts with someone, then you realise he/she is posting about trying to get with you.

What would you do if you realised this?

I've kinda got a worry that this has happened to me as this girl has been acting differently since I posted about my situation. Wanted to know what you lot would do in this situation?
It happened.

I texted her and mocked her about it and continued to bring it up intermittently over the next year or two.

Nothing ever happened and we no longer speak.

Good luck :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Lets say you are reading through the relationship forums on here and you spot an Anonymous user posting for advice about his/her efforts with someone, then you realise he/she is posting about trying to get with you.

What would you do if you realised this?

I've kinda got a worry that this has happened to me as this girl has been acting differently since I posted about my situation. Wanted to know what you lot would do in this situation?

How are they acting diffferently?

The chances are probably pretty slim unless they regularly post on TSR. :dontknow:

What someone would do depends on what they read and how they feel, I guess.
Reply 3
If I was caught out I'd just give it up because I'd be mocked about it.

If I caught someone out and I did like them, I'll just be like 'tell him you like him'. Sorted.
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
How are they acting diffferently?

The chances are probably pretty slim unless they regularly post on TSR. :dontknow:

What someone would do depends on what they read and how they feel, I guess.

In a sense that she seems less interested. Could be busy when we talk but i dont know :frown:
Well this happened to me recently, I could tell it was her and what she was posted was not good at all. I didn't confront her really because I wanted to hope. I guess it prepared me for the inevitable.
Original post by Anonymous
In a sense that she seems less interested. Could be busy when we talk but i dont know :frown:

Talk to her and try to find out what she really thinks?
I'd do nothing, say nothing. Carry on as normal, let it cook for a while but leave it alone.
Reply 8
Y'know, it'd be interesting if that did happen to me. Except it wouldn't. That'd be silly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending