The Student Room Group

How to get rid of spots quickly? Its an emergency!!

Does anyone know how to get rid of spots really quick- like within a couple of days?! I have a date on sunday and yesterday I got two massive spots in the middle of my face and its the horrible ones that look like they're full of pus (eww sorry for the detail!! Its disgusting I know) I would appreciate any advice guys..thank you!!!
Original post by Sunshine2305
Does anyone know how to get rid of spots really quick- like within a couple of days?! I have a date on sunday and yesterday I got two massive spots in the middle of my face and its the horrible ones that look like they're full of pus (eww sorry for the detail!! Its disgusting I know) I would appreciate any advice guys..thank you!!!

Sounds strange but toothpaste overnight has always massively helped in the rare occasion i have had spots.
Put some ice on it, it reduces the redness and swelling. Over the counter acne cream helps too.

Original post by claireestelle
Sounds strange but toothpaste overnight has always massively helped in the rare occasion i have had spots.

Make sure that you pick a toothpaste that's a paste though, no gel.
I would advise against toothpaste-it dries out the skin. Best bet is to use a face wash, wipe a damp green teabag over your face and use a mild mouthwash directly on the spot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending