The Student Room Group

Could someone assist me in understanding this Email?

I emailed middle sex regarding something with my application and this was their response (Copy and pasted)

**This is an automated reply**

Thank you for your interest in Middlesex University. Your enquiry will be answered personally by the Enquiries Team within the next 3 working days. We hope the information in this automatic reply will answer some of your questions. You can find all course information, admissions procedures and financial advice on our website www.mdx.ac.uk

STUDENTS BEGINNING THEIR PROGRAMME IN OCTOBER

Undergraduate full time applicants
The UCAS late application deadline for full time undergraduate study has now passed since 30th June. However if you wish to apply for full time study, you still need to apply through UCAS and your application will go through a procedure known as “Clearing”. Please visit www.mdx.ac.uk/clearing for further information

Undergraduate part-time applicants
If you are interested in part-time study, you can apply direct to the university. Find out more and apply at: www.mdx.ac.uk/apply

Postgraduate applicants
There are no deadlines for Postgraduate applications but we advise to apply as soon as pos
sible. Find out more and apply at www.mdx.ac.uk/pgapply

STUDENTS BEGINNING THEIR PROGRAMME IN JANUARY

We are now accepting applications for January 2014 intake. Undergraduate and Postgraduate applications should be made direct to the university. You can view available courses and download the application from www.mdx.ac.uk/janstart/

Deadline for applications: 09 December 2013

ORDER A PROSPECTUS, BOOK ON AN OPEN EVENT AND CAMPUS TOURS

You can order a copy of our prospectus or book onto one of our open events online at www.mdx.ac.uk/courses

Regards and best wishes,

The Enquiries Team
T: + 44 (0) 208 411 5555
E: [email protected]

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/MiddlesexUni
Join us on Facebook www.facebook.com/MiddlesexUniversity

Have i got the wrong email address as it mentions the 2013/2014 applicants?
I'm really confused and I needed them to answer one of my query fairly quickly, thanks in advance.
Original post by Richpeasant
I emailed middle sex regarding something with my application and this was their response (Copy and pasted)

**This is an automated reply**

Thank you for your interest in Middlesex University. Your enquiry will be answered personally by the Enquiries Team within the next 3 working days. We hope the information in this automatic reply will answer some of your questions. You can find all course information, admissions procedures and financial advice on our website www.mdx.ac.uk

STUDENTS BEGINNING THEIR PROGRAMME IN OCTOBER

Undergraduate full time applicants
The UCAS late application deadline for full time undergraduate study has now passed since 30th June. However if you wish to apply for full time study, you still need to apply through UCAS and your application will go through a procedure known as “Clearing”. Please visit www.mdx.ac.uk/clearing for further information

Undergraduate part-time applicants
If you are interested in part-time study, you can apply direct to the university. Find out more and apply at: www.mdx.ac.uk/apply

Postgraduate applicants
There are no deadlines for Postgraduate applications but we advise to apply as soon as pos
sible. Find out more and apply at www.mdx.ac.uk/pgapply

STUDENTS BEGINNING THEIR PROGRAMME IN JANUARY

We are now accepting applications for January 2014 intake. Undergraduate and Postgraduate applications should be made direct to the university. You can view available courses and download the application from www.mdx.ac.uk/janstart/

Deadline for applications: 09 December 2013

ORDER A PROSPECTUS, BOOK ON AN OPEN EVENT AND CAMPUS TOURS

You can order a copy of our prospectus or book onto one of our open events online at www.mdx.ac.uk/courses

Regards and best wishes,

The Enquiries Team
T: + 44 (0) 208 411 5555
E: [email protected]

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/MiddlesexUni
Join us on Facebook www.facebook.com/MiddlesexUniversity

Have i got the wrong email address as it mentions the 2013/2014 applicants?
I'm really confused and I needed them to answer one of my query fairly quickly, thanks in advance.

Appears for some reason, they havent gotten round to changing their automated reply, I wouldnt worry too much. As its the christmas holidays, maybe consider calling them to see if anyone answers as they might not be checking their emails much at the moment/if at all.
Original post by claireestelle
Appears for some reason, they havent gotten round to changing their automated reply, I wouldnt worry too much. As its the christmas holidays, maybe consider calling them to see if anyone answers as they might not be checking their emails much at the moment/if at all.

Okay, thankyou. I'll ring in the morning :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending