Postings time Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
The time that postings are being made is up the creek! I have just done ne and it says I posted at 2.23pm when it's 3.45 so something needs tweaking.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
The time that postings are being made is up the creek! I have just done ne and it says I posted at 2.23pm when it's 3.45 so something needs tweaking.

yours was posted at 3:46, so it cant be that wrong???

love Katy ***
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maybe it has something to do with your PC's clock.

Probably not, but just a thought, and we have Freedom of thought and speech in this country, so we must take full advantage of it, not all can.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I think it only affects Unregistered users like ourselves. As we haven't signed up, we haven't set any time-clocks. So, we're receiving a default time that the administrator probably hasn't noticed.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
All the more reason to register
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think it only affects Unregistered users like ourselves. As we haven't signed up, we haven't set any time-clocks. So, we're receiving a default time that the administrator probably hasn't noticed.
I think this is the correct analysis. You'll be on a default clock - you can of course register and you can set the time to which ever time zone y you are in.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.16%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.25%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (90)
19.61%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (185)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.58%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.1%