Aylesbury United on Fantasy football

Watch
This discussion is closed.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
that was amazing, the club i support back on a tv show again, the pheonix from the flames was peter beardsley and he had to recreate the 4 goals he scored for England against us.

It finished with him parading on a bus that had the banner 'i scored 4 against Aylesbury'

we were on 'They think it's all over' a few years ago with the Duck Walk celebration and now this, we have hit the big time!

that was quality :cool:
serious narb
Rep:
?
well i thought it was cool
EPD
Report 15 years ago
Hehe I saw it too, made me laugh. I was brought up on that show, what a programme.
serious narb
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
Hehe I saw it too, made me laugh. I was brought up on that show, what a programme.
'before you start, i dont want any jokes about me looking like Quazie modo(**** spelling)' lol
EPD
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
'before you start, i dont want any jokes about me looking like Quazie modo(**** spelling)' lol
Hehe, although he doesn't look any different does he? Just a bit fatter.
serious narb
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
Hehe, although he doesn't look any different does he? Just a bit fatter.
yeah he looked a bit tubby celebrating, i just thought it was quality having the team I support on TV :cool:
EPD
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
yeah he looked a bit tubby celebrating, i just thought it was quality having the team I support on TV :cool:
Hehe "well we had to play international teams - Russia, Holland. Nobody from the Beazer Homes League"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (19)
41.3%
Take exams next summer (11)
23.91%
Change uni choice through clearing (11)
23.91%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
8.7%
I'm not applying to university (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads