Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    that was amazing, the club i support back on a tv show again, the pheonix from the flames was peter beardsley and he had to recreate the 4 goals he scored for England against us.

It finished with him parading on a bus that had the banner 'i scored 4 against Aylesbury'

we were on 'They think it's all over' a few years ago with the Duck Walk celebration and now this, we have hit the big time!

that was quality :cool:

ReputationRep:
    well i thought it was cool

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I saw it too, made me laugh. I was brought up on that show, what a programme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Hehe I saw it too, made me laugh. I was brought up on that show, what a programme.
    'before you start, i dont want any jokes about me looking like Quazie modo(**** spelling)' lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    'before you start, i dont want any jokes about me looking like Quazie modo(**** spelling)' lol
    Hehe, although he doesn't look any different does he? Just a bit fatter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Hehe, although he doesn't look any different does he? Just a bit fatter.
    yeah he looked a bit tubby celebrating, i just thought it was quality having the team I support on TV :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    yeah he looked a bit tubby celebrating, i just thought it was quality having the team I support on TV :cool:
    Hehe "well we had to play international teams - Russia, Holland. Nobody from the Beazer Homes League"

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.