The Student Room Group

Question for both genders.

Don't know if this is the right column to post it in, but anyway.

My question is that these days a lot of guys want girls(in terms of appearance) to have some good amount of ass and tits, also a nice face for the very crazy ones. But, all this seems to get debunked when I see them mating with a slim girl with a nice face or normal looking girl. I guess, in terms of appearance it really isn't a requirement to have the ass and tits as long as you look neat and pretty, right? I think, I am not making any sense but I hope you do.

Mind you, I am talking about physical appearance. :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder''
Original post by aamirac
''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder''

I should have directed it to the males.
T/A are a nice addition but they aren't necessary. Would much rather date a cute girl, I wouldn't even screw a girl if I didn't think that her face was attractive.

Face > Ass > Tits
Reply 4
You don't have much of an ass or tits do you?
Original post by aarora
You don't have much of an ass or tits do you?

The ass yes, but my tits are average. ¬____¬
Reply 6
Original post by 06sulraj

I still agree with this honestly, am male. My ex was nothing special to look at but to me she was everything, my brother in law literally said "Why is 'my name' with a plain Jane?" to my sister.
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.
Original post by Imperion
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.

O_____O?
Reply 9
Don't know if this is the right column to post it in, but anyway.

My question is that these days a lot of guys want girls(in terms of appearance) to have some good amount of ass and tits, also a nice face for the very crazy ones. But, all this seems to get debunked when I see them mating with a slim girl with a nice face or normal looking girl. I guess, in terms of appearance it really isn't a requirement to have the ass and tits as long as you look neat and pretty, right? I think, I am not making any sense but I hope you do.

Mind you, I am talking about physical appearance. :wink:

Wait uwotm8..
Original post by ozziew
Wait uwotm8..

Lol, the real reason I made this thread because I want to lose weight, but I don't want to lose my ass and I am afraid of having a flat chest since they are already average to the hell. ¬___¬
O_____O?

Buns :sexface:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

No, not all girls are heterosexual; not all men like girls.

The poster is correct - beauty is entirely subjective.
Original post by Imperion
Bu

Buns :sexface:

You're crazy. XD
I don't care that much about what they look like because I just use them and quickly move on, pump n dump sort of thing, just adding them to my list. If one day I become crazy and decide I want to get married, then obviously I'd set some very strict criteria like the ones you've mentioned and then I'll start to care about what different parts of their bodies look like. For now, I don't care at all, because I'm only with them very briefly, just to add them to my list.
I think it's face first and then everything else comes second to that.
[QUOTE=06sulraj;61366835]Lol, the real reason I made this thread because I want to lose weight, but I don't want to lose my ass and I am afraid of having a flat chest since they are already average to the hell. ¬___¬

Squat with weights... Only way you will keep and improve your ass while losing weight.

As much as my 'ideal' would be for her to have amble assets, I'm not fussed
Original post by Cold 187um
I don't care that much about what they look like because I just use them and quickly move on, pump n dump sort of thing, just adding them to my list. If one day I become crazy and decide I want to get married, then obviously I'd set some very strict criteria like the ones you've mentioned and then I'll start to care about what different parts of their bodies look like. For now, I don't care at all, because I'm only with them very briefly, just to add them to my list.

"Pump n dump"? What a ****ing douche you are
Reply 18
Lol, the real reason I made this thread because I want to lose weight, but I don't want to lose my ass and I am afraid of having a flat chest since they are already average to the hell. ¬___¬

People really don't care about the whole ass thing trust me haha and as long as you have a C cup I think it's perfect tbh. Regarding the ass I can't help you since I don't really care at all about it. I'm sure It's not as bad as you make it out to be.
You're crazy. XD

I know :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending