The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

2016 Midwifery Applicants!!!

Hi!
Just wanted to talk to anyone else applying for wolverhampton for midwifery?? :smile:
I got an invitation today for tests on the 4th of Jan... Hopefully I can pass and get my interveiw!

Anyone else? :smile:

X
Original post by Midwifetobe1992
Hi!
Just wanted to talk to anyone else applying for wolverhampton for midwifery?? :smile:
I got an invitation today for tests on the 4th of Jan... Hopefully I can pass and get my interveiw!

Anyone else? :smile:

X

Hello, how did you get on?xx
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello ,

I have my selection test next week .

Could you tell me about your experience ?

Is the interview the same day or will it take place after passing the test ?

I hope you passed them.

Thank you :-)
Reply 3
Original post by Marta2207
Hello ,

I have my selection test next week .

Could you tell me about your experience ?

Is the interview the same day or will it take place after passing the test ?

I hope you passed them.

Thank you :-)

Heyy,

I have also got my selection day next week at wolvs. I went through it last year but didnt pass the maths test ( which was totally my own fault because I didnt practice). What happens on the day is you go through a maths and english test. You will be notified within 2 weeks if you were successful or not. If you were then you will be invited to for an interview at a later date.

Hope it goes well for you x
Reply 4
Original post by Sunena112
Heyy,

I have also got my selection day next week at wolvs. I went through it last year but didnt pass the maths test ( which was totally my own fault because I didnt practice). What happens on the day is you go through a maths and english test. You will be notified within 2 weeks if you were successful or not. If you were then you will be invited to for an interview at a later date.

Hope it goes well for you x

Thanks . :-)

Did you apply for the shortened course ?
Reply 5
Original post by Marta2207
Thanks . :-)

Did you apply for the shortened course ?

No, I applied for the full three year course.
Good luck for your selection days and interviews guys! I currently have an offer for wolves and it would be nice to see you there! xx
I have my test on Wednesday, what do they entail, any help would be appreciated as I want this so much. Thanks guys
For the maths I just googled midwifery entrance tests and practiced the papers. I revised stuff like fractions decimals conversions etc. English is an essay question which you cant really prepare for other than just look up on how to write an essay question.Best of luck xx
Original post by EllieThomas
For the maths I just googled midwifery entrance tests and practiced the papers. I revised stuff like fractions decimals conversions etc. English is an essay question which you cant really prepare for other than just look up on how to write an essay question.Best of luck xx

Thank you Ellie, thats what I've done too. I wish you all the best xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending