The Student Room Group

It's not about men or women, but I think the leader of the U.K. should have a penis

It is not sexist as it has nothing to do with men or women. I just think the leader needs to have a penis.

Scroll to see replies

Why?
Same here, from speaking to some MPs recently (including women like Karen Lumley) they always say this- It's too much work to be a mum and an MP, you would have to sacrifice your family life or your work, and you know what parents might choose. Therefore if the prime minister had children (which is most likely) as a woman they would not be able to do their best for the nation.
Margaret Thatcher was possibly one of the best prime minister's Britain had, despite how much people hated her in the end.
Original post by Gears265
It is not sexist as it has nothing to do with men or women. I just think the leader needs to have a penis.

"I'm not sexist but the PM has to be a man because."

Basically is sexist.
It has to bigger than 7 inches for me to even consider a man as a president.
Original post by ivybridge
"I'm not sexist but the PM has to be a man because."

Basically is sexist.

In the West, some women have penis, some men have breasts
Original post by balanced
Same here, from speaking to some MPs recently (including women like Karen Lumley) they always say this- It's too much work to be a mum and an MP, you would have to sacrifice your family life or your work, and you know what parents might choose. Therefore if the prime minister had children (which is most likely) as a woman they would not be able to do their best for the nation.

Not sure what you're on about, male Prime Minister's are fathers?
Reply 8

A) this is obviously a troll thread, so you'll never going to look good agreeing with it
B) Ever heard of Margret Thatcher? I mean whether you like the women or not, being a mum didn't stop her from getting a lot done during her time as prime minister.
Original post by Johann von Gauss
In the West, some women have penis, some men have breasts

Not really an "in the West" thing. Ever been to Thailand?
Not really an "in the West" thing. Ever been to Thailand?

Westernised
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Westernised

Nah, sing another song or sign out.

And the reason why? Men either don't or can't (due to restrictions like maternity instead of parental leave) taken an even amount of childcare/housework. Solve this problem, you solve the career/children dilemma many women face.
Not sure what you're on about, male Prime Minister's are fathers?

I think you're missing the point that WOMEN MUST LOOK AFTER THE KIDS DAMMIT MEN DON'T DO THAT WHY SHOULD THEY THEY ARE MEN :facepalm:

'It's got nothing to do with men or women but if you have ovaries you ain't being PM'
Original post by abruiseonthesky
I think you're missing the point that WOMEN MUST LOOK AFTER THE KIDS DAMMIT MEN DON'T DO THAT WHY SHOULD THEY THEY ARE MEN :facepalm:

:colonhash:
the government is gonna f*ck our lives anyway, who cares if it's with a penis or not
:colonhash:

You got that I don't believe that right :wink:

That makes a lot of sense, I don't see how anyone could interpret it as sexism really... :rolleyes:
Original post by abruiseonthesky
You got that I don't believe that right :wink:

Of course! Hence my choice of emoji - I like the little grin which says "I know" :wink:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending