The Student Room Group

AQA ordering exam script

Hi, I just wanted to ask if it is too late for me to get a marked exam paper back, I done in June 2015. The exam board is AQA, I want one of my Maths papers back.

Thanks for any help
Original post by MaaSharabi
Hi, I just wanted to ask if it is too late for me to get a marked exam paper back, I done in June 2015. The exam board is AQA, I want one of my Maths papers back.

Thanks for any help

It's too late. This service is only available for a few weeks after results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi, I just wanted to ask if it is too late for me to get a marked exam paper back, I done in June 2015. The exam board is AQA, I want one of my Maths papers back

The deadline was 4 October. The papers have probably been destroyed by mow.

Thanks for any help

I think you have passed the deadline as the last date was 4th of October, and that was even for teachers.
Original post by Compost
The deadline was 4 October. The papers have probably been destroyed by mow.

Why do they destroy the papers?
Reply 5
Original post by homeland.lsw
Why do they destroy the papers?

Because there are millions of scripts marked every year and they don't have anywhere to keep them all?
Original post by Compost
Because there are millions of scripts marked every year and they don't have anywhere to keep them all?

Oh...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest