The Anime Society Thread 6

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirgilis
I don't like it. I'm going to change it :colonhash:

No... Still not quite right...
No... Still not quite right...

That'll do for the moment I suppose...

Everyone back to your business, nothing to see but the ramblings of a crazy person :tongue:
That'll do for the moment I suppose...

Everyone back to your business, nothing to see but the ramblings of a crazy person :tongue:

I've not had to change my avatar for a while, the fake accounts impersonating me seem to have stopped popping up. :giggle:
So much for me being more active... expect an 'Identify the Anime' thread tomorrow to make up for my two days without posts. :p:
I have an interview for the JET programme on Monday & I am all sorts of nervous about it.......which is weird considering how chilled I usually am about interviews - I've sat on the other side of the table after all! Maybe it is the fact I only had a week notice & was in a bit of a flap trying to arrange flights/accommodation/time off work?
Just finished watching Steins;Gate and my lord it is my favourite

The feeeels :woo:
Original post by Alexion
Just finished watching Steins;Gate and my lord it is my favourite

The feeeels :woo:

Still my favourite anime of all time!
Original post by Plagioclase
Still my favourite anime of all time!

It's definitely taken over as my favourite :h: so much science (despite the flaws in it which I don't care about),a genuinely interesting story arc, really deep characters, and the comedy is on point too :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Alexion
It's definitely taken over as my favourite :h: so much science (despite the flaws in it which I don't care about),a genuinely interesting story arc, really deep characters, and the comedy is on point too :lol:

Spoiler

Yep!! :yep:

Spoiler

Started watching GATE on the word of a few people. I'm actually enjoying it so far but not holding my breath that it will continue to produce the goods.
Original post by Plagioclase
Yep!! :yep:

Ah, I watched the dubbed version - it's a very good dub if you ask me by the way.

That scene was totally different xD

Spoiler

Original post by Alexion
Ah, I watched the dubbed version - it's a very good dub if you ask me by the way.

That scene was totally different xD

Spoiler

:lol:

I don't normally watch dubbed versions but that looks like it was adapted very well!

Want me to see if TSR will run it as an ad over the weekend?
Want me to see if TSR will run it as an ad over the weekend?

I felt cheeky asking so soon after the last advert, but since you're offering, that would be awesome. :biggrin:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I felt cheeky asking so soon after the last advert, but since you're offering, that would be awesome. :biggrin:

I'll see what I can do :wink: . Though first, I might actually try it :biggrin:

I've put in a request, let's see what comes out the other end :wink:

Also, how many of the 8 (well, 9 :tongue: ) guesses did I get correct? :ninja:
I've put in a request, let's see what comes out the other end :wink:

Also, how many of the 8 (well, 9 :tongue: ) guesses did I get correct? :ninja:

Seven! Sorry about the delay, I didn't notice it when I responded to Plagioclase. :o:
Seven! Sorry about the delay, I didn't notice it when I responded to Plagioclase. :o:

That's okay :smile:

I hope you realise the ""'Name the anime' quiz"" in the 'Today on TSR' widget on the right? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending