Turn on thread page Beta

Tony Blair Is A Great Guy, Vote Labour!

Dont Vote Conservative, As They Want To Cut Public Spending By 20%.

How Will That Solve Crime?
    How Will That Cure Health?
    How Will That Improve Education?
    How Will That Improve Transport?

There Will Be More Inequality Under Conservatives, As The Rich Will Get Richer, And The Poor Get Less Public Services.

ReputationRep:
    what election??? i didnt notice an election soon???

and tony blair is a pillock. vote conservative- they'll increase the speed limit on motorways to 80!!!! whooooooooo!!!got to be worth a vote!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    what election??? i didnt notice an election soon???

and tony blair is a pillock. vote conservative- they'll increase the speed limit on motorways to 80!!!! whooooooooo!!!got to be worth a vote!!

love Katy ***
    They could in theory call an election at any time whilst they are in powere provided it is within five years(I think) of them coming inot power. It usually works as one every four years, but it has not got a set date, like the US elections.

My area's MP (Cons) is the Shadow Sec of State for Wales, but we are in England! He also has a small business in Swansea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_skeats)
    Tony Blair Is A Great Guy, Vote Labour!

Dont Vote Conservative, As They Want To Cut Public Spending By 20%.

How Will That Solve Crime?
    How Will That Cure Health?
    How Will That Improve Education?
    How Will That Improve Transport?

There Will Be More Inequality Under Conservatives, As The Rich Will Get Richer, And The Poor Get Less Public Services.
    Cutting public spending by 20% may solve/cure/improve the things you have specified depending on how wisely it is spent. In effect, they are accusing Labour of over-spending by saying 'We'll do a better job, and with less money.'

I don't like IDS, he couldn't lead the country, I think Portillo should be leader.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    They could in theory call an election at any time whilst they are in powere provided it is within five years(I think) of them coming inot power. It usually works as one every four years, but it has not got a set date, like the US elections.

My area's MP (Cons) is the Shadow Sec of State for Wales, but we are in England! He also has a small business in Swansea.

yes i know all that crap bout when our election will be....yupee i will be able to vote next time!

does it matter if he's in englad. peter hain is a wolly. he's my mp as well as stoopid welsh whatever! mayb an outsider would be better?

love Katy***

I think people should vote for the conservatives, simply because Tony blair is a real ******* who has not done a thing for this country. What we have seen, in all those years of Tony Blair in power, is public services in decline, education in decline, etc etc.

Labour just "throw money at the problem". Throwing money does NOT solves the problems.

I am confident that the conservatives will make things more efficeint and things will run better again.....

ReputationRep:
    yes i know all that crap bout when our election will be....yupee i will be able to vote next time!

does it matter if he's in englad. peter hain is a wolly. he's my mp as well as stoopid welsh whatever! mayb an outsider would be better?

love Katy***
    Not Hain, the shadow Welsh secreatary, Nigel Evans Conservative MP for Ribble Valley. I realise I did not include the rather important 'shadow' part, and have edited my earlier post accordingly.

ReputationRep:
    Not Hain, the shadow Welsh secreatary, Nigel Evans Conservative MP for Ribble Valley. I realise I did not include the rather important 'shadow' part, and have edited my earlier post accordingly.

i knew what you meant. peter hain lives in resolven. but what i meant was if conservatives go back to power-he'd be the welsh secretary- and then maybe having an outsider would be better because hes not involved in our problems and wouldnt have an opinion.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i knew what you meant. peter hain lives in resolven. but what i meant was if conservatives go back to power-he'd be the welsh secretary- and then maybe having an outsider would be better because hes not involved in our problems and wouldnt have an opinion.

love Katy ***
    Peter Hain is a Labour MP?

ReputationRep:
    Peter Hain is a Labour MP?

yes.

love Katy ***

I voted for Labour in the last election, and aside from following Bush everywhere, all he's done is change things.

I'm voting for the BNP in the next election. Like you, I thought they were a racist party but after reading their policies, I can see that they're not racist at all. They promise to bring back discipline in classrooms and toughen up the justice system.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/faq.html#racist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    I voted for Labour in the last election, and aside from following Bush everywhere, all he's done is change things.

I'm voting for the BNP in the next election. Like you, I thought they were a racist party but after reading their policies, I can see that they're not racist at all. They promise to bring back discipline in classrooms and toughen up the justice system.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/faq.html#racist
    It is very unlikely that a BNP person will stand for Parliament. Even if they do, it will probably be in Burnley (near where I live ) but they will not get in unless Peter Pike, the very popular but increasingly aged MP for Burnley stands down and they replace him with an Asian candidate, which they may, but even then they won't get in, it will be Labour or the Lib Dems. The BNP aren't even the opposition on Burnley Council now.

ReputationRep:
    Has any seen the new Conservative leafet? It was on the news today.

It has a picture of Tony Blair and as you open it up, his nose gets bigger.

I hope he isn't enjoying his hols!

ReputationRep:
    You may say vote conservative but all that will do is put an equally big prat in charge of the country. And who needs the speed limit to increase to 80 on motorways? Its not as if Everyone sticks to 70 anyway is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    You may say vote conservative but all that will do is put an equally big prat in charge of the country. And who needs the speed limit to increase to 80 on motorways? Its not as if Everyone sticks to 70 anyway is it?
    70? In our area its 40....oh yeah those workmen as still working on there....a job which suppose to have taken 1 month as now taken 12!

(Original post by a_musical_gal)
    70? In our area its 40....oh yeah those workmen as still working on there....a job which suppose to have taken 1 month as now taken 12!
    That's the fault of your local council, not Tony Blair.

(Original post by a_musical_gal)

eh? The speed limit is never 40 on motorways (unless there is some maintenence etc)

ReputationRep:
    My local, Ashfield, MP (Lab), is the Minister for Defence, Geoff Hoon, the guy that was in charge of presenting the dossier for Iraq, Afganistan etc, and is now under investigation by the enquiry for Dr Kelly's death.

Yay, lets vote him in again ! According to our local press, he won't resign from his post.

He knows jack all about Ashfield, doesn't even originate from the area, and just seas it as an easy seat in Westminster because Labour just doesn't lose in Ashfield.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    That's the fault of your local council, not Tony Blair.
    I know..but It gets ridicoless here. I was stuck on a bus full of drunks, singing 99 Green Bottles on the wall for 30 an hour extra because of ques, today.

EDIT - I didn't know you could Sign 99 Green Bottles on the Wall - lol!

It is the fault of Tony Blair.....he decides how much money goes to the local councils, etc etc....

Labour goverment Minster of Transport i.e Alister Darling, decides whether to proceed with the roadworks

Often Darling intervers and stops the roadworks, or make them slow down, while he wants to investigate whether its worth doing or not!!!

The amount of money and descisions by stupid labour *******s can affect the roadworks....

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.