Turn on thread page Beta

Tony Blair watch

Announcements

(Original post by Unregistered)
    Mod Expression - Quote with Profanity removed
    the bnp are gr8, so leave him alone. the only reason people people are against them is coz they get brainswashed by the papers and the government. its stupid sheep like you that will cause this countrys death.

ReputationRep:
    It is the fault of Tony Blair.....he decides how much money goes to the local councils, etc etc....

Labour goverment Minster of Transport i.e Alister Darling, decides whether to proceed with the roadworks

Often Darling intervers and stops the roadworks, or make them slow down, while he wants to investigate whether its worth doing or not!!!

The amount of money and descisions by stupid labour *******s can affect the roadworks....
    Yeah ok....but I just wish the guys who like showing their bare bottoms off would hurry up!

the bnp are gr8, so leave him alone. the only reason people people are against them is coz they get brainswashed by the papers and the government. its stupid sheep like you that will cause this countrys death.
    No, they are dangerous. When extremists are put into power, bad things happen.

I also saw a documentary about a jew who infiltrated the BNP, and saw what kind of people they are. I think to think the BNP are "great" you have to have a like "racist" mindset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    70? In our area its 40....oh yeah those workmen as still working on there....a job which suppose to have taken 1 month as now taken 12!

the a470's not a motorway... and its only been about 3 weeks?!? except i got very confused coz last week it was 2 lanes and now its only one???

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    You may say vote conservative but all that will do is put an equally big prat in charge of the country. And who needs the speed limit to increase to 80 on motorways? Its not as if Everyone sticks to 70 anyway is it?

no...but i try to...and i would like to go a little bit faster..to get home quicker!

love Katy***

(Original post by g_skeats)
    How Will That Cure Health?
    Cure Health? Dont we want good health?

I think people should vote for the conservatives, simply because Tony blair is a real ******* who has not done a thing for this country. What we have seen, in all those years of Tony Blair in power, is public services in decline, education in decline, etc etc.

Labour just "throw money at the problem". Throwing money does NOT solves the problems.

I am confident that the conservatives will make things more efficeint and things will run better again.....
    LOL you were clearly still in nappies when they were in power last time!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    the a470's not a motorway... and its only been about 3 weeks?!? except i got very confused coz last week it was 2 lanes and now its only one???

love Katy ***
    Ok so the A470's not a motorway.

I don't mean the ones from Ponty Park to ones you get off for Tescos. The ones from Ponty Park to Abercynon. Going back and for to school was a nightmare...

oh yeah....I'm on a stupid double decker that why!

(Original post by gest)
    LOL you were clearly still in nappies when they were in power last time!!!!
    haha, yeah.

I bet it's IDS desperate election campaign getting underway.

You should elect me into power!

No one else will make a difference, for instance being tough on crime< HA!

If i was in power, i would build more prisons, make it hell for the prisoners. and be like the americans, eg. a group of kids got 15 years in prison for pulling down a stop sign, now if that happend here. the criminals would think twice.

ReputationRep:
    I voted for Labour in the last election, and aside from following Bush everywhere, all he's done is change things.

I'm voting for the BNP in the next election. Like you, I thought they were a racist party but after reading their policies, I can see that they're not racist at all. They promise to bring back discipline in classrooms and toughen up the justice system.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/faq.html#racist
    voting bnp's not the answer....they might APPEAR to have strong policies but the fact is their ideology is based on xenophobia and racism. the only thign theyve done is try and find a solution to our problems instead of solving them they plan to destroy the admirable diversity of the uk and remove half its citizens whove been born and bred here.

if the BNP EVER manage to get someone in parliment then there is seriously something wrong with us. racism and blaming others for our problems is not the answers.......why dont they tell us how they actually plan to deal with crime, education, NHS etc etc the REAL issues which need to be dealt with. id rather have 10 Tony Blairs then one member of the BNP...and I know the VAST majority of the decent population agree with me.

(Original post by Tina)
    voting bnp's not the answer....they might APPEAR to have strong policies but the fact is their ideology is based on xenophobia and racism. the only thign theyve done is try and find a solution to our problems instead of solving them they plan to destroy the admirable diversity of the uk and remove half its citizens whove been born and bred here.

if the BNP EVER manage to get someone in parliment then there is seriously something wrong with us. racism and blaming others for our problems is not the answers.......why dont they tell us how they actually plan to deal with crime, education, NHS etc etc the REAL issues which need to be dealt with. id rather have 10 Tony Blairs then one member of the BNP...and I know the VAST majority of the decent population agree with me.
    Nice one tina

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)

Well when people are faced with one extreme, they tend to move to the other, so unfortunately they may have a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well when people are faced with one extreme, they tend to move to the other, so unfortunately they may have a chance.
    really...do you think they have a good chance? i dont think theyre that strong yet...but then again maybe they are in some areas that have heavy racial problems?

if the bnp ever (god forbid) get in power here i am moving countries, i hear france is nice

ReputationRep:
    if the bnp ever (god forbid) get in power here i am moving countries, i hear france is nice
    canadas great...and theyre very tolerant of all diff peopel...unlike the BNP

ReputationRep:
    Labour has been absolutely brilliant for this country:

Our economy is in the best shape it has ever been - we have paid off most of our national debt and have built up huge reserves that will tide us over in the event of a global depression.

Massive improvements have been made to the NHS and Education system - yes they are not perfect but they are a LOT LOT LOT better than they were under the conservatives and still improving year on year.

Tony Blair may it PERFECTLY CLEAR when he was originally voted in that they would first stabalise the economy above all else and then start investing in public service - which they have done - he also made it PERFECTLY CLEAR that the investment plans and improvements are designed to take place over a 15 year period - NOT INSTANT - and as promised year on year things are improving.

I work for local government (I am not a political figure of any kind and i have to remain neutral at work) but I have seen the huge changes taking place - a lot of which the public doesnt see straight away. There is massive amounts of money, time, thinking and planning going into all of our public services at the moment.

Overall, I know that things arn't great yet, but they are constantly improving as we were promised and a lot better than they are under conservatives. I would rather keep labour in power as they are actually doing the job at the moment rather than vote the conservatives just because they SAY they can do better.

VOTE LABOUR!!

ReputationRep:
    vote Conservative!!

I have to say ,

This country may be STATISCALLY better off ( but we all know that statistics can prove anything 93% of people know that )

What Country do you all live in anyway ? I wake up at 7:30 , I get in my car which costs an extortionate ammount of money to TAX , Insure and MOT. I turn the ignition and start using fuel which is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced. I start to drive down my road which is full of pot holes and partially completed roadworks ( or at least that is what it looks like ) and then hit the high street where I sit in traffic for a good 10 mins due to the 5 crossing guards and 3 sets of pedestrian crossings... Not only that I then hit the Junction for the motorway , I then sit on the motorway for the next 45 mins ( for about a 10 mile journey ) due to roadworks and congestion caused no doubt by more roadworks which are before and after my route. When I get my pay packet , I pay an extortionate ammount of money ( and of course VAT ) for all of my necassary monthly products. I also get Taxed and have to pay NI... I arrive home and I cant park outside my house due to the fact there is a car there which had been abandoned, this has been brought to the attention of the 'authorities' on NUMEROUS occasions , but obviously as there is nothing in it for the authorities apart from pleasing a constiuant.. They cant be bothered.

Ok I could go on , but I can't be bothered either....

Here is the thing , can you honestly tell me that when I have to put up with this on a daily basis .. The country is in a good condition ? I can answer that myself but I will wait for a response.

I appologise for the spelling / grammar / punctuation , but I really havent got time to check...

~ POWER TO THE PEOPLE ~

http://www.hackers-resource.com

ReputationRep:
    Take the bus.

Who's your local council? They're responsible for your local problems.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.