The Student Room Group

Graphic design & illustration course

I applied to do Graphic design & illustration at LJMU, MMU, Wolverhampton, Belfast & Edinburgh.. has anyone else?
I'm applying for graphic design in Belfast.
Original post by Harassment Panda
I'm applying for graphic design in Belfast.

Direct to graphic design or are you doing foundation?
Reply 3
Original post by Trenzalorian
Direct to graphic design or are you doing foundation?

This is a pretty old thread so I doubt you'll get a reply, but I'm an international applicant to Graphic Design without a foundation.
yeah good point, I just saw the 2016 bit didn't look at the rest of the date. Thats cool that you didn't go through foundation, are you in UU?
Reply 5
Original post by Trenzalorian
yeah good point, I just saw the 2016 bit didn't look at the rest of the date. Thats cool that you didn't go through foundation, are you in UU?

I'm not studying yet though, gonna send my applications in tomorrow. And yeah I'm in the EU (I'm assuming you meant EU not UU)
Original post by ereika
I'm not studying yet though, gonna send my applications in tomorrow. And yeah I'm in the EU (I'm assuming you meant EU not UU)

No sorry I did mean UU, as in Ulster Uni, I originally thought you were already studying.
Original post by aimeegault
I applied to do Graphic design & illustration at LJMU, MMU, Wolverhampton, Belfast & Edinburgh.. has anyone else?

Hi Aimee Gault,

Have you considered looking into Graphics and Illustration at CSVPA in Cambridge? We provide both foundation and undergraduate courses and are accredited by UAL Awarding Body. Feel free to take a look at our Graphics Instagram pages @csvpa_ba_graphics_illustration or @csvpa_graphicsandillustration if you are curious.

If I can help in any way let me know.

Chloe
CSVPA
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest