English GCSE Edexcel Pride and Prejudice and Henry 5th Watch

JamesCartmell
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello i'm taking the GCSE Edexcel English Lit Exam for Pride and Prejudice and Henry 5th in June 2016. For Pride and Prejudice - I have prepared and memorised essays for all the characters and essays for 'Pride and Prejudice' 'Social Class' and 'Love and Marriage', and for Henry 5th I have studied all the characters and looked at essays for 'Kingship' and the 'Relationships between the French and the English'. In the exam I get 2 Essays for each novel and I have to choose 1 on each book. Is there any predictions for the 2016 exams? I am well prepared?
Milena1810
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JamesCartmell)
Hello i'm taking the GCSE Edexcel English Lit Exam for Pride and Prejudice and Henry 5th in June 2016. For Pride and Prejudice - I have prepared and memorised essays for all the characters and essays for 'Pride and Prejudice' 'Social Class' and 'Love and Marriage', and for Henry 5th I have studied all the characters and looked at essays for 'Kingship' and the 'Relationships between the French and the English'. In the exam I get 2 Essays for each novel and I have to choose 1 on each book. Is there any predictions for the 2016 exams? I am well prepared?
Hi, Do you have any essays or notes on P and P I could look at, as I am struggling. You doing IGCSE edexcel lit?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (14)
5.93%
No (222)
94.07%

Watched Threads