funniest posts on here Watch

This discussion is closed.
DazYaa911
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
i woke up at about 5 in the morning, to prepare my physics revision at 6.....just went on computer and checked out to see who was on here and saw the name " tim3 " " tim3 " then went to post a thread with his encounter with spiders........

"Dont you hate the fukin things. I was just sitting watching tv and then a quite big spider comes crawling out of the bottom of my sofa and between my legs. I s**t it! I then got a glass and put it over the spider and now its just like chilling out doing nothing in the glass but he was walking around the glass before thinking 'where am i'. My parents are asleep so i dont know what to do. I usually can handle those tiny harmless spiders and just pick it up with a tissue and throw it out but this one could be picked with a tissue but still would be scary doing it all with a tissue as its quite big.

Ah i feel like a puzzy coz like a MAN should not be scared of spiders comon? ,and here i am sh****ng my brick over a spider. Imagine if a girl was with me, she would be like 'what the ***' but i cant help it, they are sick. I hate them. I would of thought i would of not had cared about them as i got older but god i hate em. Who else has such a dislike for them as i do?
"

the way he worded that
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Spiders are cool, they strut. Why is the wording of that post funny?
DazYaa911
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Spiders are cool, they strut. Why is the wording of that post funny?
just like chilling out doing nothing in the glass but he was walking around the glass before thinking 'where am i'
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYaa911)
i woke up at about 5 in the morning, to prepare my physics revision at 6.....just went on computer and checked out to see who was on here and saw the name " tim3 " " tim3 " then went to post a thread with his encounter with spiders........

"Dont you hate the fukin things. I was just sitting watching tv and then a quite big spider comes crawling out of the bottom of my sofa and between my legs. I s**t it! I then got a glass and put it over the spider and now its just like chilling out doing nothing in the glass but he was walking around the glass before thinking 'where am i'. My parents are asleep so i dont know what to do. I usually can handle those tiny harmless spiders and just pick it up with a tissue and throw it out but this one could be picked with a tissue but still would be scary doing it all with a tissue as its quite big.

Ah i feel like a puzzy coz like a MAN should not be scared of spiders comon? ,and here i am sh****ng my brick over a spider. Imagine if a girl was with me, she would be like 'what the ***' but i cant help it, they are sick. I hate them. I would of thought i would of not had cared about them as i got older but god i hate em. Who else has such a dislike for them as i do?
"

the way he worded that
lol its quite hilarious
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
I suppose yeah, i didn't read that part too carefully. I've probably seen funnier still, just can't think of an example.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i dont know the links but some funny ones i remember by essexlad include music at funeral and he said busted. then the one bout him wanting to go uni in aiya napa LMAO
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (293)
26.07%
Yes - they're famous (285)
25.36%
No I don't (546)
48.58%

Watched Threads