The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Tinykates
no, you're always horrible to me, so nothing's changed there :tongue:

:eek: I am not!

Okay, maybe a bit :tongue:
piginapoke
Actually I meant that tis_me_lord character Saw your avatar out of the corner of my eye.

I'm a male, and i'm called Ben - just to clear any confusion. Sorry my presence is so confusing for you all. That joke was waiting to be said, i'm not close to having the will power to resist that one. (Talking about the oinkment thing, not what i said before that - for people easily confused.)
Reply 202
Zapsta
:eek: I am not!

Okay, maybe a bit :tongue:

Actually, I never am. I'm so confused now, what with pig calling me tis_me_lord, and now you being mean :frown:.
Reply 203
Zapsta
Actually, I never am. I'm so confused now, what with pig calling me tis_me_lord, and now you being mean :frown:.
lol - you and tis_me_lord are both nasty
Reply 204
Tinykates

:frown:
Reply 205
Tinykates

Zapsta's not nasty :frown:
Tinykates

How am i nasty? You're the one that assumed that i'm a girl. CALL ME BEN. I hate being called by my screename.
Cate
Zapsta's not nasty

lol, oh fine defend him why don't you, bloody charming - why don't i just go and sit in the corner thinking of nasty remarks to make?
Reply 208
tis_me_lord
lol, oh fine defend him why don't you, bloody charming - why don't i just go and sit in the corner thinking of nasty remarks to make?

You don't have to - you're a nasty person naturally :tongue:.
piginapoke
Put it in your sig or something.

Wow, good idea! Sorry that may seem simple but to me that sort of common sense doesn't come quickly.
Reply 210
Tinykates
he is to me. horrible

Noooooo he's not horrible :frown:
Why do you think that? :frown:
Reply 211
Cate
Noooooo he's not horrible :frown:
Why do you think that? :frown:

Yeah, why DO you think that? :confused:
Reply 212
tis_me_lord
Wow, good idea! Sorry that may seem simple but to me that sort of common sense doesn't come quickly.

benny boy - what does your screen name derive from ?
Reply 213
Tinykates
always making little comments. i'm sure he's lovely to you :smile:

I'm lovely to all. Except a few. But you're not a few. I'm sorry :frown:.
Tinykates
always making little comments. i'm sure he's lovely to you

Jealous? Hmm i think you must offend too easily, must be the reason since you think i am nasty also, that's just madness.

Zapsta
You don't have to - you're a nasty person naturally.

lol *scrapes knife on plate* take that!
Reply 215
tis_me_lord
Jealous? Hmm i think you must offend too easily, must be the reason since you think i am nasty also, that's just madness.

Yeah. She blatantly wants me :rolleyes:.
endorf
benny boy - what does your screen name derive from?

Shakespeare.
Zapsta
Yeah. She blatantly wants me.

Get in there! Please put your full stops in the right place please, i keep having to correct it when quoting you.
Reply 218
tis_me_lord
Get in there! Please put your full stops in the right place please, i keep having to correct it when quoting you.

After the smiley? That is right. The smiley's part of the sentence :rolleyes:. :tongue:
Reply 219
Tinykates
nasty boys :tongue:

I hate you :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending