The Student Room Group

I don't think I will ever trust an attractive man

I only go for average or slightly below average men. I don't think I will ever date a man considered attractive I don't believe they can ever be pinned down with the amount of women that will throw their knickers at them. Surely, they will buckle into temptation at some stage.

That's just my opinion, and I don't mean to offend but that is my honest belief.

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ooh so there's hope for me then :biggrin:
Reply 2
you go for men with memes

i know the truth woman
Sensible
Reply 4
well... that could be applied to attractive women too

I need an attractive man to balance out my lack of attractiveness because I want beautiful babies X'D
Here we go with the absurd stereotype that all attractive people are whores who don't have self control when it comes to sex.
Reply 6
Original post by z33

I need an attractive man to balance out my lack of attractiveness because I want beautiful babies X'D

My life summed up in a post.
Reply 7
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Here we go with the absurd stereotype that all attractive people are whores who don't have self control when it comes to sex.

I didn't say that I said that will be a higher frequency of temptation. Hence they are more likely to cheat.
Reply 8
Original post by z33

Well I'm sorry but usually it's easier for a women to keep her panties on than a guy to keep his stuff in his trousers when physical temptation comes along.
Reply 9
Original post by Little Popcorns
Sensible

Never trust a pretty boy or a ladies man. Don't be just another who thinks you can tame them and lock them down.
Original post by Anonymous
I only go for average or slightly below average men. I don't think I will ever date a man considered attractive I don't believe they can ever be pinned down with the amount of women that will throw their knickers at them. Surely, they will buckle into temptation at some stage.

That's just my opinion, and I don't mean to offend but that is my honest belief.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that you are an idiot, I hate when women post these bs sexist views that no-one challenges.

A man is a person with a dick, we like to put our dick in things, it doesn't mean over 3 billion of us can't commit, look at how many slutty women there are out there, that live secret double lives, does that mean all attractive women can't commit? **** outta here
Original post by david_94
My thoughts are that you are an idiot, I hate when women post these bs sexist views that no-one challenges.

A man is a person with a dick, we like to put our dick in things, it doesn't mean over 3 billion of us can't commit, look at how many slutty women there are out there, that live secret double lives, does that mean all attractive women can't commit? **** outta here

I didn't say you couldn't or shouldn't challenge it in fact I asked for peoples' opinions, after giving mine. At at what point did I say all 3 billion of you can't commit?
Reply 12
Well I'm sorry but usually it's easier for a women to keep her panties on than a guy to keep his stuff in his trousers when physical temptation comes along.

that is YERRR opinion :smile:
Reply 13
some guys are pricks

some girls are pricks

imo
Original post by zanner
some guys are pricks

some girls are pricks

imo

I agree. But do you think level of attractiveness bares absolutely no influence over it?
Reply 15
I agree. But do you think level of attractiveness bares absolutely no influence over it?

i dunno people are weird, i dont think there is no influence at all, but i rly like this quote you reminded me of from wen i was lil kid lol here have it

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
Roald Dahl,
The Twits
I didn't say you couldn't or shouldn't challenge it in fact I asked for peoples' opinions, after giving mine. At at what point did I say all 3 billion of you can't commit?

Because you just said men, that's a massive generalisation since there are over 3 billion of us. And since women love to say 'all women are beautiful', it's only fair to say 'all men are beautiful' to.

I hate the idea of any man not being trusted because of something he has not done, you are judging them by actions they have not committed based on their gender and appearance, and you think that's okay? You ever think it's not an issue with men, and it is instead an issue of who you decide to trust?
Reply 17
lol
This OP is plain stupid.
Original post by z33
that is YERRR opinion :smile:

Yes it is my opinion. But when it comes to infidelity in marriage it is a known fact that men are more likely to cheat than women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending