The Student Room Group

2016 IGCSEs

Anyone out there giving IGCSEs next year??? im kinda nervous cuz it's my first time...a little advice plzz??? also anyone out there giving their IGCSEs/GCSEs in 2016????
Reply 1
Original post by iHeartNovels_<3
Anyone out there giving IGCSEs next year??? im kinda nervous cuz it's my first time...a little advice plzz??? also anyone out there giving their IGCSEs/GCSEs in 2016????

Me lol
Original post by Kiwi00
Me lol

Subjects?
Reply 3
i am doing phy and chem next week

Original post by Kiwi00
Me lol

Me too guys!!!
Reply 5
Subjects?

English (ESL), Physics, Biology. You?
Reply 6
Original post by Kiwi00
English (ESL), Physics, Biology. You?

hey i am doing physics..can you tell me how you are doing? and you have any helpful tips?

what revision resource are you using?
Reply 7
Original post by danr2
hey i am doing physics..can you tell me how you are doing? and you have any helpful tips?

what revision resource are you using?

I just started physics. Studying from the beginning of my syllabus; So i can't really give you any tips haha sorry. What about you? are you struggling?
Reply 8
Original post by Kiwi00
I just started physics. Studying from the beginning of my syllabus; So i can't really give you any tips haha sorry. What about you? are you struggling?

oh it's fine haha.. i am sorted now:wink: good luck!
Reply 9
Hiya! :smile: Im doing my igsce English Language and Maths this month and chemistry, biology and physics in June this year.. Anyone got any tips for English language revision? Oh and what exam board are you all doing?

I'm doing iGCSE english language this year and I finished iGCSE english lit last year (year 10) and got A* even though it was 100% exam. I don't see the difference from GCSE in terms of the paper itself so dont worry
Reply 11
Hi, I'm also doing english language b this year. any predictions for essay or letter writing?
omg whoever is taking ESL how are you guys doing???
ANd who's gonna give Maths Spec A 3H?? need some tips man
Original post by jess7040
Hiya! :smile: Im doing my igsce English Language and Maths this month and chemistry, biology and physics in June this year.. Anyone got any tips for English language revision? Oh and what exam board are you all doing?

Edexcel IGCSE
Reply 14
Edexcel IGCSE

Edexcel IGCSE Maths

Quick Reply

Latest