The Student Room Group

The left want to ban Trump, yet no petition for the leaders of China, Egypt, KSA...

The left will happily accept those who barbarically murder, torture and ethnicly cleanse but not Trump who is not responsible for any of those crimes.

Do you think the left will make a petition for the leader of China if he bans all Muslims?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Why is it "the left"? It's just people in general :lol:.

You guys have an obsession with "the left".
lol i can tell from your posts you have no idea how the world works, just full of hate. Yep let's ban China and all the BILLIONS of goods they supply us with.
Original post by Bill_Gates
lol i can tell from your posts you have no idea how the world works, just full of hate. Yep let's ban China and all the BILLIONS of goods they supply us with.

PRSOM.
I have no idea why people on TSR treat online petitions as some kind of gold standard for doing something. I can't think of anything less effective.

When leaders from countries with poor human rights records visit, they will normally be accompanied by protests from those who hold left-wing views.

Whereas many of the right will happily turn a blind eye to lot of **** as long as you wave enough money in their faces (see Cameron performing like a trained dog for the Chinese and Saudis).
Reply 5

Original post by ivybridge
PRSOM.

I don't want to ban China, but it's a bit rich for you guys wanting to ban Trump, a potential leader of the USA for his comments on Muslims (not his other comments) yet you don't have a care in the world for the other atrocities across the world.

The left truly have shown their real face since these comments

so China can murder and torture people ( not to mention their atrocious "medicine" made from Rhinoceros and Tigers etc ) as long as we can buy their sweatshop goods ?
Original post by Gears265

Trump's views are deeply authoritarian and trample over cherished American (and British) principles like freedom of religion. That is why most people, including many on the right, are condemning him.
Reply 8
Original post by Quantex
I have no idea why people on TSR treat online petitions as some kind of gold standard for doing something. I can't think of anything less effective.

When leaders from countries with poor human rights records visit, they will normally be accompanied by protests from those who hold left-wing views.

Whereas many of the right will happily turn a blind eye to lot of **** as long as you wave enough money in their faces (see Cameron performing like a trained dog for the Chinese and Saudis).

I say it again. Trump insults the LGBT community, the Black African community, the Mexican community, the disabled, the environment, animals, vulnerable kids...the list is endless and the left say or do nothing. The SNP still held him as their Business ambassador. But then when trump insults the Muslim community, the left come in their swarms, it shows the left only care when someone attacks their religious community
I don't want to ban China, but it's a bit rich for you guys wanting to ban Trump, a potential leader of the USA for his comments on Muslims (not his other comments) yet you don't have a care in the world for the other atrocities across the world.

Except it isn't "the left". It's a range of people.

I don't think he should be banned so why are you saying "you"? Lmao.
I say it again. Trump insults the LGBT community, the Black African community, the Mexican community, the disabled, the environment, animals, vulnerable kids...the list is endless and the left say or do nothing. The SNP still held him as their Business ambassador. But then when trump insults the Muslim community, the left come in their swarms, it shows the left only care when someone attacks their religious community

Are you that stupid that you can't realise it's because Muslim's were and are currently the biggest target?
Reply 11
Why is it "the left"? It's just people in general :lol:.

You guys have an obsession with "the left".

This comment is pointless now as your second comment proved you will support murder and torture and rape for a few goodies but if it happens that the country bans Muslims you will die to reverse the policy. You people make sick
Original post by the bear
so China can murder and torture people ( not to mention their atrocious "medicine" made from Rhinoceros and Tigers etc ) as long as we can buy their sweatshop goods ?

How is the UK a small Island suppose to dictate the law to major super powers like China?

Have you seen what we've done to the middle east?!! we can hardly set any agenda.
There's a difference between the left and the regressive left, please learn the distinction.

[video]https://youtu.be/AzzLiJ6na1k?t=32s[/video]
Reply 14
Are you that stupid that you can't realise it's because Muslim's were and are currently the biggest target?

So it's ok for trump to attack Mexicans, Asians and black African Americans? The left never condemned this or wanted him banned. You still won't address the fact you will only ban someone if they attack Muslims, it seems to be a recurring theme nowadays
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
How is the UK a small Island suppose to dictate the law to major super powers like China?

Have you seen what we've done to the middle east?!! we can hardly set any agenda.

So you want to ban the potential leader of the USA but not China, how does that make sense you fool. Do you know how much investment comes from the USA?
I say it again. Trump insults the LGBT community, the Black African community, the Mexican community, the disabled, the environment, animals, vulnerable kids...the list is endless and the left say or do nothing.

Proof by assertion? Very convincing.

If you followed American politics, you would know how utterly false that is. The guy has been viewed as a caricature of right wing views for years alongside the like of Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly.

we should not kow tow to these corrupt people.
So you want to ban the potential leader of the USA but not China, how does that make sense you fool. Do you know how much investment comes from the USA?

when did i say i wanted to you fool?!

Original post by the bear
we should not kow tow to these corrupt people.

lol ok
Reply 19
Original post by Quantex
Proof by assertion? Very convincing.

If you followed American politics, you would know how utterly false that is. The guy has been viewed as a caricature of right wing views for years alongside the like of Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly.

Proof by the fact the petition existed before the comments against Muslims, and it was struggling to get any signatures but suddenly Trump insults the Muslim community and the left come in their swarms

Quick Reply