Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Stand up watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another. After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
    Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
    The man asked, "And did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
    Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own f**ing business!"
    aww shame! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother gently rubbed cold cream on her face.
    "Why are you rubbing cold cream on your face, Mommy?" he asked.
    "To make myself beautiful," said his mother.
    A few minutes later, she began removing the cream with a tissue.
    "What's the matter?" asked Little Johnny. "Giving up?"

ReputationRep:
    One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her small boy into bed. She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice, "Mummy, will you sleep with me tonight?"
    The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. "I can't, dear," she said. "I have to sleep in Daddy's room."
    A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice: "The big sissy."

ReputationRep:
    If you want to steal stand up jokes from the master, look up emo philips. I'm not sure if you'd be able to recreate his voice though. Look here for some quotes http://www.aardvarkarchie.com/quotes/emo.htm
    "Women: You can't live with them, and you can't get them to dress up in a skimpy little Nazi costume and beat you with a warm squash or something..."
    "My girlfiend said to me in bed last night' 'you're a pervert' I said, 'that's a big word for a girl of nine'."
    "My parents through quite a going away party for me, according to the letter"
    You can also download sound tracks off kazaa or something (be legal though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    "I was lying in bed with my wife last night...
    I was lying to her, she was lying to me!!" :rolleyes:
    lol. Not sure how well it would work in his school talent show though.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.