FRSPGrad72
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm studying... French & Spanish (Graduated 1st class)
GDL 2015/2016 full time

I'm interested in... French, Spanish, soft intellectual property law and commercial law.

My study level is... University undergraduate
Hamoody
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by FRSPGrad72)
I'm studying... French & Spanish (Graduated 1st class)
GDL 2015/2016 full time

I'm interested in... French, Spanish, soft intellectual property law and commercial law.

My study level is... University undergraduate
Hello there, welcome to TSR. Hope you find this website helpful.Just a few quick suggestions; there are tabs on the main homepage that may contain useful resources for you, do check them out. They also contain forums that might contain discussions on your interests/hobbies. There are always discussions going on in forums, make sure you participate in the ones that interest you. That way you will get to be known by others and you'll start building up your reputation. At first you might feel lost in this huge world, but as you keep using this website, you'll gradually get comfortable. Good luck... PM me if you need help with something...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (92)
38.33%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (26)
10.83%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.5%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.75%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed