The Student Room Group

How many rooms?

How many rooms does the house you are currently staying in have?

Mine has 5 bedrooms. A bathroom, sitting room, Kitchen and office room. Plus a garage. So 9 rooms and a garage. I want a bigger house. But I do have the largest bedroom which is good. I stole it from my brother. :biggrin:

[video="youtube;klPZIGQcrHA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPZIGQcrHA[/video]

Scroll to see replies

3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms - 7.
And if we're going for classical music, here's what I've got:
[video="youtube;oAHRp7jjaOg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHRp7jjaOg[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
12 rooms :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by william walker
How many rooms does the house you are currently staying in have?

Mine has 5 bedrooms. A bathroom, sitting room, Kitchen and office room. Plus a garage. So 9 rooms and a garage. I want a bigger house. But I do have the largest bedroom which is good. I stole it from my brother. :biggrin:

Nice to know that you still live with your parents and that you fight over rooms with your brother when you're in your twenties. :h:
7 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, a living room, 1 kitchen on both floors, 1 shower room on both floors and 1 toilet room on both floors.

Student house.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, utility room and a garage, so 8 rooms plus a garage :smile:
You have 5 bedrooms but only one bathroom? :lolwut: Just imagining the queue in the mornings :/
A fair few rooms.
5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, sitting room, dining room, office, utility room and kitchen - 14 in total :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 toilet, living room, kitchen. 9 rooms total :smile:
Original post by Hydeman
Nice to know that you still live with your parents and that you fight over rooms with your brother when you're in your twenties. :h:

Indeed, but I do it out of choice. He does it because he doesn't have enough money to move and is three years older than me. It is sad really, he should have left by now.
Indeed, but I do it out of choice. He does it because he doesn't have enough money to move and is three years older than me. It is sad really, he should have left by now.

Sure, just scapegoat the brother. :toofunny: :rolleyes:
Original post by Sabertooth
You have 5 bedrooms but only one bathroom? :lolwut: Just imagining the queue in the mornings :/

One of the bedroom is an en suite. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
Sure, just scapegoat the brother. :toofunny: :rolleyes:

Yeah I don't like him. Wish he would leave, but oh well.
Yeah I don't like him. Wish he would leave, but oh well.

Do your parents always take his side? :biggrin: Poor Willy.
Original post by Sabertooth

Yes, a house that could be conceivably designed to house up to 6 people, with one toilet.

Almost seems made up.
Original post by Hydeman
Do your parents always take his side? :biggrin: Poor Willy.

No my parents don't take sides. But they get annoyed when I tell them that I don't like him or his friends, and that I want him to leave my life. He hasn't done anything to me for years, because I don't do anything with him. It shall be a happy day in the life of wee willy when he is gone. Basically my parents didn't stop him from bullying me when I was younger, so they can do one.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Yes, a house that could be conceivably designed to house up to 6 people, with one toilet.

Almost seems made up.

Have you ever heard of the strange and wonderful new thing? It is called an extension. :biggrin:
5 bedrooms, 3 living rooms, kitchen, conservatory and 2 bathrooms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, store room

[video="youtube;nvqXP8P4Nn0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqXP8P4Nn0&list=PLFE3dX9R6oqP8ycAg0btxw4h0b 0yToJMo[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest