Why are girls so confusing? Watch

username2311281
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Why are girls so confusing? I can never quite figure out what they are trying to get at.

Girls are wonderful, but why do I feel I am trying to solve a rubik's cube with every encounter. I shouldn't really generalize but it occurred to me how little i actually know about the opposite sex. I've had my fare share of fun with girls, but I just don't get emm!
Paktriot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can say the same about boys.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nero NA)
Why are girls so confusing? I can never quite figure out what they are trying to get at.

Girls are wonderful, but why do I feel I am trying to solve a rubik's cube with every encounter. I shouldn't really generalize but it occurred to me how little i actually know about the opposite sex. I've had my fare share of fun with girls, but I just don't get emm!
how so? do you mean in terms of emotion, behaviour, interests...?
personally i agree with you, people are complex enough without all this sarcasm and fakeness so i (as a girl may i add) try to be as straightforward as possible ie i don't lie and will tell you straight
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They want ur kokoro to go doki doki

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1854431
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Interacting with another sentient being is always complex
username2311281
Rep:
?
(Original post by Paktriot)
I can say the same about boys.
How so? Most men eat, ****, game and go bed. ahha
selena gomez
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
men r stupid and women r crazy - george carlin

:moon:
Tom78
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dominos is buy one get one free on a tuesday - Tom (Insert my second name)
username2311281
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
how so? do you mean in terms of emotion, behaviour, interests...?
personally i agree with you, people are complex enough without all this sarcasm and fakeness so i (as a girl may i add) try to be as straightforward as possible ie i don't lie and will tell you straight
You know if i could pin point how so, than i'd Google the answer lolol. Every aspect of them seems sooooooooo complexxxxx. I could be asking a girl what she'd like for lunch and she'd tell me nandos or something. Which means ill take her to nandos, only to find her sulking that i didn't make some executive decision to take her to Mcds or something. so weird man.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nero NA)
You know if i could pin point how so, than i'd Google the answer lolol. Every aspect of them seems sooooooooo complexxxxx. I could be asking a girl what she'd like for lunch and she'd tell me nandos or something. Which means ill take her to nandos, only to find her sulking that i didn't make some executive decision to take her to Mcds or something. so weird man.
xD lol true
well i agree with you there, i would find that incredibly frustrating and annoying, idk the only thing could think is that she was awkward or something and didn't want to do anything that you didn't want to as well but tbh what you just described is ridiculous tho.
take solace however in the fact that the whole of girl-kind isn't necessarily like that
username2311281
Rep:
?
(Original post by Starvation13)
Interacting with another sentient being is always complex
Indeed my friend.
username2311281
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
xD lol true
well i agree with you there, i would find that incredibly frustrating and annoying, idk the only thing could think is that she was awkward or something and didn't want to do anything that you didn't want to as well but tbh what you just described is ridiculous tho.
take solace however in the fact that the whole of girl-kind isn't necessarily like that
Thank Goodness. It truly is comforting to hear.
username2311281
Rep:
?
(Original post by selena gomez)
men r stupid and women r crazy - george carlin

:moon:
You got to love a bit of George.
sleepysnooze
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
too right

guy: hey, let's have sex
girl: ew go away you pervert *slap*

girl: *moans incredibly loudly during sex; has multiple orgasms*
guy: *maintains relative composure*

if girls hate sex so much in our culture, why do they secretly love sex so much? :smug:
Odium
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sleepysnooze)
too right

if girls hate sex so much in our culture, why do they secretly love sex so much? :smug:
Ahwahtn

Posted from TSR Mobile
sleepysnooze
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can show you some videos of what I'm talking about if you'd like? I've got a tonne of them
Odium
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can show you some videos of what I'm talking about if you'd like? I've got a tonne of them
imN noat falling foe tha baait

Posted from TSR Mobile
sleepysnooze
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by zanner)
imN noat falling foe tha baait

Posted from TSR Mobile
I respect your deep commitment to stoicism in the face of sexy pr0n
BrokenLife
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
too right

I don't know the answer. However, I have to say that my flatmate's girlfriend, OMG!! There's not even one time where they were having sex and I could not hear it. No lie. She is waaayyy too loud!!!
sleepysnooze
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by BrokenLife)
I don't know the answer. However, I have to say that my flatmate's girlfriend, OMG!! There's not even one time where they were having sex and I could not hear it. No lie. She is waaayyy too loud!!!
I live with two people at uni - they live above me and, yeah, they might as well be doing it in my bedroom because I can hear it as if I'm in the same room as them. when I visited the male of the two in the summer holidays, he didn't tell (warn) me that the girl was also coming to his house at the same time, so both at night *and* in the morning, guess what I'd be hearing from the girl? either she was in a tremendous amount of pain and suffering or...the other one. I know what it's like. I mean, once I had to get something off of him before leaving for my home for the holidays, but...yeah...right on cue, I heard "ehhh ehhhh *ehhhh!!**" as I went up the staircase, so I turned around and ****ed off, and never got it back until months later...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.09%
12.47%
12.36%
18.13%
23.09%
19.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed