How long do Chester University take to reply? Watch

Student1067
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How long do they take to give an offer to you? I'm wanting to do Law and have recieved offers from all my other 4 options. Am I just going to have to wait? My friend who applied a few weeks before me has already got an offer and it's worrying me a bit.

Cheers
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Student1067)
How long do they take to give an offer to you? I'm wanting to do Law and have recieved offers from all my other 4 options. Am I just going to have to wait? My friend who applied a few weeks before me has already got an offer and it's worrying me a bit.

Cheers
Hello,

Try not to worry, our Admissions team are really busy at the moment and are responding to applications as soon as they can. If you'd like to check the progress of your application please email: [email protected].

Please note the University will be closed from 24th Dec and will reopen on Monday 4th January.
JH0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied to do History on Wednesday 29th November, the next day I got an offer.
KylaMac
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, similar to this thread I got offered a place for this uni over the phone through clearing, I accepted the email offer but a week later still haven’t heard anything about my acceptance the offer yet and the term starts in 2 weeks, any advice ???
Student Roost
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry to hear this, if you do become stuck, we can still accommodate you and you’ll get confirmation immediately https://www.studentroost.co.uk/search/results?q=Chester we’ve got lots of first years ready to move in at the weekend.
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Kyla, sorry to hear that you've not heard from our admissions team. The best thing to do would be to call them up on 0808 164 2713 (their email is [email protected], but they have a lot of incoming emails at the moment so to resolve the situation as soon as possible we would suggest calling).

(Original post by KylaMac)
Hi, similar to this thread I got offered a place for this uni over the phone through clearing, I accepted the email offer but a week later still haven’t heard anything about my acceptance the offer yet and the term starts in 2 weeks, any advice ???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Chester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • University of Chester
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Chester
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.88%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (135)
56.02%
No (87)
36.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed