The Student Room Group

How do you add Young Enterprise to UCAS from?

hi what did you put in the awarding organisation part
Original post by 123student321
hi what did you put in the awarding organisation part

Will you be doing the qualification bit? I'm under the impression that some people do YE and don't actually sit the exam. If that's the case, just put it on your personal statement.

Many years ago (and I do mean years - today's sixth formers would have been in primary school at the time it was so long ago) when I did YE, OCR was the awarding organisation. However, you'll need to check with your YE teacher to see which exam board you're doing it with and what your qualification will be called.
Original post by Origami Bullets
Will you be doing the qualification bit? I'm under the impression that some people do YE and don't actually sit the exam. If that's the case, just put it on your personal statement.

Many years ago (and I do mean years - today's sixth formers would have been in primary school at the time it was so long ago) when I did YE, OCR was the awarding organisation. However, you'll need to check with your YE teacher to see which exam board you're doing it with and what your qualification will be called.

Thanks that makes so much more sense putting it in the qualification bit instead of under a higher as it isn't a higher! I'll check if the young enterprise on the qualification part is the same that I'm doing 'OCR Level 3' thanks for your help!!
Original post by 123student321
Thanks that makes so much more sense putting it in the qualification bit instead of under a higher as it isn't a higher! I'll check if the young enterprise on the qualification part is the same that I'm doing 'OCR Level 3' thanks for your help!!

Yep, if you're taking the qualification it's not a higher! If you can't find the qualification listed, put it as 'other' and fill in the details.

When I did it it was an OCR level 2 certificate in enterprise (young enterprise), but as I say, times may very well have changed since then!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending