The Student Room Group

Anglia Ruskin Child Nursing

Did anyone go for a testing day on 16th December and have you heard back about interview?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey!
I went for the testing day on 16th December and haven't heard anything yet! I was going to call up tomorrow!☺️
Okay, might do the same! Think I failed maths anyway🤔
Reply 3
Omg so do I 😂 I did terrible on my maths!
Reply 4
Hey, I went to the test day on the 16th December as well and I haven't heard back from them either! I did soo bad in maths :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Ring them up that's what I did! I think you have till 4:30 to call I'm not sure!☺️
Reply 6
I'm going to ring them up tomorrow, did you ring them up???
Reply 7
Yeah I rang them this morning!!☺️
Reply 8
I got a voicemail from them saying that they will invite me to the interview !!!
Reply 9
Yeah I'm going aswell!!💃🏻😀
Reply 10
Haha see you again there 😂💃🏽
Haha yeah! Congratulations ☺️
Reply 12
Thank you and you too 😊
what are the tests like? I've got mine on the 4th of February
Original post by ashleejanebarron
what are the tests like? I've got mine on the 4th of February

They were quite easy! The maths was like GCSE maths! You should be fine, I think most people pass the tests!☺️
Hi everyone, i have my interview for Angila Ruskin childrens nursing on the 15th of feb. Has anyone else got one this day? Need to research these MMI's and prepare 😊
Original post by emmawebb
Hi everyone, i have my interview for Angila Ruskin childrens nursing on the 15th of feb. Has anyone else got one this day? Need to research these MMI's and prepare 😊

I had mine last week, the interview was so quick i was out by 10am!
Original post by _melissamitchel
I had mine last week, the interview was so quick i was out by 10am!

Oh really? My interview isn't until 10am. Have you heard anything from them yet? How did you feel you done? x
Original post by emmawebb
Oh really? My interview isn't until 10am. Have you heard anything from them yet? How did you feel you done? x

No they said this week maybe, so just checking UCAS every day haha.

I don't think I did that great as there is only three stations/scenarios asked, so there is only three opportunities to give your best answer which I didn't think was a lot.
Original post by _melissamitchel
No they said this week maybe, so just checking UCAS every day haha.

I don't think I did that great as there is only three stations/scenarios asked, so there is only three opportunities to give your best answer which I didn't think was a lot.

Oh god. I'm travelling over from Ireland for it. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. Sorry, was it children's nursing you've applied for? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending