opinion on shrek?
What isn't your job?
Reply 7
Original post by zanner
opinion on shrek?

Shrek is love, Shrek is life
Original post by thepewds_
What's your job? :smile:

My job is supposed to be working in a sales office selling water conditioning products (google it) to industry which isnt bad, however for the past 2 months they've had me doing data input which is the dullest thing ever, so im here
Reply 8
Original post by Neurosci
Shrek is love, Shrek is life

yes he is omg

what do you like to do in your spare time and what are you currently studying?
Reply 9
Original post by zanner
yes he is omgwhat do you like to do in your spare time and what are you currently studying?

Not studying at the moment as taking a gap year, applied for medicine last year but didnt get in so going to study neuroscience at either KCL or Edinburgh

In my spare time I go out with friends (enjoy both dirty raves and nice pubs/bars), play videogames quite a bit, listen to/play music and read (usually about science/religion/politics and current affairs)
Reply 10
Not studying at the moment as taking a gap year, applied for medicine last year but didnt get in so going to study neuroscience at either KCL or Edinburgh

In my spare time I go out with friends (enjoy both dirty raves and nice pubs/bars), play videogames quite a bit, listen to/play music and read (usually about science/religion/politics and current affairs)

what did you get at AS and what did you get at A2?
ans what subjects?
Reply 11
why is world peace seen as something good
Reply 12
which subjects do u h8 the most
Reply 13
Original post by z33
what did you get at AS and what did you get at A2?
ans what subjects?

As History -A
A-Level Chemistry - B
A-Level Biology - A
A-Level Geography - A
A-Level General Studies - A

Had mitigating circumstances in both my As and A2 years but not mitigating enough apparently :frown:
Reply 14
As History -A
A-Level Chemistry - B
A-Level Biology - A
A-Level Geography - A
A-Level General Studies - A

Had mitigating circumstances in both my As and A2 years but not mitigating enough apparently :frown:

oh right :frown:
it's okay you got the grades!
5 A levels dang

oh do they not accept general studies :/
so where you gonna apply and what will you do if you're not accepted this time?
Reply 15
Original post by zanner
which subjects do u h8 the most

I don't hate any subjects really (I love learning) but feel teaching languages in schools is really pointless (because by the end of it you cannot speak the language even if you do very well or carry it on for years) In my opinion it would be better to replace it with something more future-proof like coding/computer science although come to think of it IT was probably the lesson that bored me most at school
Do you keep gherkins as pets?
Y'know, just out of interest.
Reply 17
Original post by z33
oh right :frown:
it's okay you got the grades!
5 A levels dang

oh do they not accept general studies :/
so where you gonna apply and what will you do if you're not accepted this time?

I will not be able to apply for medicine anywhere in the UK with a B in chemistry, I have offers from all the neuroscience unis I applied to so happy about that (but still long to do medicine)
Reply 18
I don't hate any subjects really (I love learning) but feel teaching languages in schools is really pointless (because by the end of it you cannot speak the language even if you do very well or carry it on for years) In my opinion it would be better to replace it with something more future-proof like coding/computer science although come to think of it IT was probably the lesson that bored me most at school

lol yeah im on course for an A/A* in french but i cant speak french at all lmao huehueheueh

computer science is best subject
Reply 19
Original post by Mpagtches
Do you keep gherkins as pets?
Y'know, just out of interest.

Nope, they might take revenge for me consuming their children and siblings. I've got enough on my plate without having to quell the great gherkin uprising of 2015.

Quick Reply

Latest