The Student Room Group

Applying for UCAS independently

I'm sitting my retakes externally and I finished with my college in 2015, I'm filling in my ucas application now but it doesn't give me the option to leave results as pending or June 2016. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ludd-sama
I'm sitting my retakes externally and I finished with my college in 2015, I'm filling in my ucas application now but it doesn't give me the option to leave results as pending or June 2016. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance

If you're retaking exams at your college as an external candidate, then you need to add the same college a second time and put your attendance at that college as starting and ending in June 2016 (or it might be August 2016, when results come out -- some help, @Carnationlilyrose?). Then you can enter any pending qualifications.
Original post by Hydeman
If you're retaking exams at your college as an external candidate, then you need to add the same college a second time and put your attendance at that college as starting and ending in June 2016 (or it might be August 2016, when results come out -- some help, @Carnationlilyrose?). Then you can enter any pending qualifications.

Yes, that's right. Just put it as part time with the months for the exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending