Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How annoying, lol!
    Not that I wanted anyone to go through the pain of the January paper that I had to do... but eugh! Jan 2004 paper I was almost crying and you people get a lovely fluffy paper!! It's not fair!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone answer the question on understudied relationships (#2)? What did you put...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    Did anyone answer the question on understudied relationships (#2)? What did you put...?
    I answered the understudied question...
    I wrote about homosexuality: How it was no different ( Bee, Peplau, kitzinger and coyle)
    Then about problems with studies like morin on hetrosexual bias
    Then things about problems with their relationships - Blumstein and Hutson on cheating etc, then things about how society can have negative influences on their relationships and quoted more psychologists.
    After that i used shaws work to link homosexuality with CMC, then i talked about why people cmc (reid and shaw) and Kerr
    Used Aol figures, Parkes and floyd's work on who uses it most.
    Then talked about investment (rusbult) in both homosexual and hetrosexual relationships (Harry etc)
    the rest of what i wrote is kinda blurry... but it was about 3 pages long. I thought it was the nicest question on the paper, what did you think?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.