Limutus
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey,

Just wanted to know if the revision notes are good enough for a B/A grade Find the revision notes attached below. Thank you in advance (A2 Psychology AQA)
Ribenas
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
An error has occurred please try again
charlie2466
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
They look good to me I've done my notes in the same way - the AO1 and then the AO2 , I think it's easiest to remember that way
Findlay6
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
What about AO3?
Critique the studies themselves - their sample size, culture bias? sample gender? methodology? can a theory dispute it? deterministic? reductionist? etc...
PerplexedBird
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
They seem good to me as well, if you're aiming for that. C:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.44%
Okay (114)
29.08%
A bit lacking (149)
38.01%
Not good at all (92)
23.47%

Watched Threads