The Student Room Group

French exam boards and past papers

My school does the Edexcel French GCSE course and the website only has 2 past papers for reading and listening. Do you know any other websites that have all the past papers.
This site only has them for AQA. Is AQA exam board at a similar level to that of edexcel? I just want to check if it's worth doing the AQA papers as well as edexcel.

Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by meeravirdee
My school does the Edexcel French GCSE course and the website only has 2 past papers for reading and listening. Do you know any other websites that have all the past papers.
This site only has them for AQA. Is AQA exam board at a similar level to that of edexcel? I just want to check if it's worth doing the AQA papers as well as edexcel.

Thanks in advance :smile:

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-gcses/french-2009.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials

Seems to be more than two here - I know 2015 is locked but scroll right down.

The rest are mark schemes, examiner reports etc and half are foundation tier
The rest are mark schemes, examiner reports etc and half are foundation tier

Did you click on show more?
Reply 4

As Muttley says, I expect there are more there you haven't spotted.

Yes, Edexcel should be exactly the same level, as should OCR, WJEC and CCEA.

Quick Reply

Latest