The Student Room Group

What Did You Get In Your Gcse's

What Did You Get In Your Gcse's and how you went up a grade in subjects:smile:

Scroll to see replies

I got 11A* 1 A and 2 distinctions (ICT). I'm not sure what you mean by how I went up a grade. :smile:
I'm in year 13 now- I got 7A*'s, 2A's and 1B. GCSEs are only important to get into sixth form and some universities may have high GCSE entry requirements for course e.g. Medicine at Oxford

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, my results aren't as impressive as the previous ones, but I got an A*, 2 A's, 5 B's and 2 C's
Original post by Ewanclementson
I got 11A* 1 A and 2 distinctions (ICT). I'm not sure what you mean by how I went up a grade. :smile:

Example: You were a low grade in a subject but improved :smile:
Original post by Fez_Shabbir

Put it like this mate, better than yours or your predicted grades anyway.
I got 11 A*s and an A, and as for how I went up a grade? Several all nighters and lots of crying. :smile:
Original post by Sacred Ground
I'm in year 13 now- I got 7A*'s, 2A's and 1B. GCSEs are only important to get into sixth form and some universities may have high GCSE entry requirements for course e.g. Medicine at Oxford

What subject's did you take? for gcse and what are you studying now
P.S im curious :smile:
Original post by the greatest
Put it like this mate, better than yours or your predicted grades anyway.

:kungfu: cool story Bro
:kungfu: cool story Bro

just kidding lol. Got a few A's and B's, hope your exams go well Fez and you get what you want! :smile:
Original post by the greatest
just kidding lol. Got a few A's and B's, hope your exams go well Fez and you get what you want! :smile:

Thank you :smile: i better start revising mocks in 2 weeks :smile:
Original post by chloeabeki
I got 11 A*s and an A, and as for how I went up a grade? Several all nighters and lots of crying. :smile:

All nighters surely revision is better in chunks guess it worked though :smile:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Got 43A*s , still nowhere close to the TSR average of 8568585986995A*s.

STUPID TROLLS
:mob:
6 A's, 5 B's, 1 C (short course) and a merit.
All nighters surely revision is better in chunks guess it worked though :smile:

I'm the kind of person who could do all the preparation in the world and know the syllabus like the back of my hand, and would STILL pull an all nighter "just to make sure". Would not recommend :P
Original post by chloeabeki
I'm the kind of person who could do all the preparation in the world and know the syllabus like the back of my hand, and would STILL pull an all nighter "just to make sure". Would not recommend :P

This is the motivation i need :ta:
Reply 16

10A*s and 1A.
Hell of a lot of revision and hard work. Look to find where you go wrong in questions and how to improve on your answers. Know the syllabus inside out
I did quite **** compared to everyone else on here, God damn.
1A* 3A 6B
Bit disappointed when I first got them, now I couldn't give any ****s if I tried.
6A*s 3As 2Bs and one C lmao

Quick Reply

Latest