The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Seeking fellow socially awkward flatmates!

Hi, all :biggrin:

So, I'm a socially awkward geek/bookworm, looking for fellow flat-sharers for the 2nd year of university.

I've been living at Henry Price the 1st year and though my flatmates are great fun, I'm looking for something a bit quieter in the 2nd year, so if anyone is up for Disney movie nights, terribly out of tune singing and bad humour, let me know if you're in need of a flatmate!

- Heather.
Would you be interested in room swapping? I was put in Lupton which is further from the campus and a lot quieter. I'm looking to be in a more social accommodation!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Would you be interested in swapping rooms for 2nd year? I'm in Lupton right now and I would like to be in a more social setting!
Reply 3
Original post by Erobinson5
Would you be interested in room swapping? I was put in Lupton which is further from the campus and a lot quieter. I'm looking to be in a more social accommodation!

I only have a 1-year contract actually, unless you meant for the 2nd semester? :smile:
Yes! Just for second semester!
Reply 5
Original post by Erobinson5
Yes! Just for second semester!

I think I'm okay here for the year, I was thinking more about the 2nd year, sorry! :smile:
By second year do you mean Jan-July?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why couldn't this be Becketts 😂 I'd be perfect
Reply 8
Original post by heatherjane
Hi, all :biggrin:

So, I'm a socially awkward geek/bookworm, looking for fellow flat-sharers for the 2nd year of university.

I've been living at Henry Price the 1st year and though my flatmates are great fun, I'm looking for something a bit quieter in the 2nd year, so if anyone is up for Disney movie nights, terribly out of tune singing and bad humour, let me know if you're in need of a flatmate!

- Heather.

My housemate and I are looking for a flatmate. We're in second year going on third, I'm more of a quieter type, although my other housemate is a lot louder than me, he's unlikely to be anything over the top.
Reply 9
Original post by RENIBOY
My housemate and I are looking for a flatmate. We're in second year going on third, I'm more of a quieter type, although my other housemate is a lot louder than me, he's unlikely to be anything over the top.

Hey, thanks for the reply but I actually have another friend wanting to share now, so unless you have room for 2 I'll have to pass up the offer. Thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by heatherjane
Hey, thanks for the reply but I actually have another friend wanting to share now, so unless you have room for 2 I'll have to pass up the offer. Thanks anyway :smile:

Yeah, four would ideally be better than three so that would work fine for us actually. It's up to you tho. If you're looking for something quieter, that might not suit you and thats fine.

Quick Reply

Latest