The Student Room Group

HELP ME

I need advice on how to revise and also when you guys started revising, im in the first year of my gcses and am wondering is this too early to start, so when should i start revising and how do i revise

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you're in year 9? go to sleep m8
Original post by z33

Im in ireland so im in year 11 not sure what that is in England
Reply 3
I know this is REALLY BAD advice, but if I could go back to school I'd skip at least one day a week, GCSEs are such a non issue. Having said that I studied at one of the worst secondary schools in Birmngham at the time, so I wasn't learning much there anyway. If you go to a good school it's different I suppose :p:

Just learn the syllabus and do past papers, gets you all the way into university!
Reply 4
Original post by z33

Don't tell him to go to sleep he should be up till 5 playing games and listening to new music!
Reply 5
Original post by The young saver
Im in ireland so im in year 11 not sure what that is in England

oh... right

wait you said first year of GCSEs!
how long is gcses, 3 years right?

go to sleep m8!!
Reply 6
Original post by Sae.HH
Don't tell him to go to sleep he should be up till 5 playing games and listening to new music!

lmao no it's way past bedtime X'DD
Original post by Sae.HH
I know this is REALLY BAD advice, but if I could go back to school I'd skip at least one day a week, GCSEs are such a non issue. Having said that I studied at one of the worst secondary schools in Birmngham at the time, so I wasn't learning much there anyway. If you go to a good school it's different I suppose :p:

Just learn the syllabus and do past papers, gets you all the way into university!

Thanks
Reply 8
Original post by z33
oh... right

go to sleep m8!!

savage af
Original post by z33
oh... right

go to sleep m8!!

No they are 2 years you retard
Reply 10
No they are 2 years you retard

nah bitch idk what part you're from but here in London GCSEs are 3 years and it's from year 9 to year 11 -_-
suck on that
Woad chill. It's never too early to start revising! I fill notebooks with info and get the rentals to test me. Also youtube is good as long as you don't get distracted. Make posters too.
Original post by z33
nah bitch idk what part you're from but here in London GCSEs are 3 years and it's from year 9 to year 11 -_-
suck on that

Ill gladfully suck on your mums tits:wink:
Reply 13
Ill gladfully suck on your mums tits:wink:

the **** is wrong with you
Original post by zanner
the **** is wrong with you

He told me to suck it, so
Reply 15

she*
Reply 16

Original post by z33
she*

fam u didnt say it to anyone u said it to z33

i suggest u watch ur mouth uno

trust
I need advice on how to revise and also when you guys started revising, im in the first year of my gcses and am wondering is this too early to start, so when should i start revising and how do i revise

Start learning and enjoying your subject content as early as possible. The more you UNDERSTAND and even enjoy, the easier it will be to remember and recall in examinations. :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by zanner
fam u didnt say it to anyone u said it to z33

i suggest u watch ur mouth uno

trust

lmaooo
you tell em X'DD
Reply 19
Original post by z33

I would gladfully suck on your mums tits too:wink:

Quick Reply