The Student Room Group

I only want virgin guys AMA

Non-virgin guys are, in my own humble opinion, dirtied and pre-used.

I wouldn't lick a lollipop that has been licked by another so why should it be any different for relationship preferences?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you prefer guys who are nervous in bed who don't really know what they are doing and who likely to ejaculate early?
NGL, I think that makes sense.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

I wouldn't lick a lollipop that has been licked by another so why should it be any different for relationship preferences?

Where were you when I was in high-school? :colonhash:
Well, hello there :sexface:

Experienced virgin here :rofl:
Reply 6
Original post by Little Toy Gun
So you prefer guys who are nervous in bed who don't really know what they are doing and who likely to ejaculate early?

Tbf, I wouldn't really know what I was doing either so it kind of evens out.

Would you lick a lollipop that has been licked by your bf?
Tbf, I wouldn't really know what I was doing either so it kind of evens out.

So all in all you'll have a horrible experience especially as a woman.

I can easily tell when a guy is a virgin - one of them was even saying 'I can do this' to himself.
I am a virgin or whatever. And I agree with you. I think my virginity is just as important as any girls. And I am happy someone else thinks so also. :smile:

Also would you want to do it on the wedding night or not? Also what are your views on masturbation?
So all in all you'll have a horrible experience especially as a woman.

I can easily tell when a guy is a virgin - one of them was even saying 'I can do this' to himself.

I doubt it because I wouldn't have a point of reference to compare it too, would I?

Who says just because I haven't had sex I wouldn't last very long or be nervous?
Reply 12
absolutely halal sister

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by william walker
Who says just because I haven't had sex I wouldn't last very long or be nervous?

I can only speak from experience that virgins are not very good sex partners.
I doubt it because I wouldn't have a point of reference to compare it too, would I?

So babies will enjoy being stabbed because of their limited life experience not giving them a point of reference to compare it to?
Reply 15
So basically you, a 'sullied lollipop'think it's OK if you've been used but the other person hasn't? That's enough TSR for one day.
Original post by zanner
absolutely halal sister

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is it with you and the halal/haram quotes :rofl: ?
I can only speak from experience that virgins are not very good sex partners.

Well I am not the same as other virgins. I am a bit of a sexual deviant. :biggrin:
So babies will enjoy being stabbed because of their limited life experience not giving them a point of reference to compare it to?

Comparing being physically assaulted with a long, metallic sharpened object deliberately designed for cutting through flesh and having sex is ridiculous and I think you know this. As far as I'm aware; no penis can stab or cut through flesh
Reply 19
Original post by Starvation13
What is it with you and the halal/haram quotes :rofl: ?

Honestly have nothing else to say

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest