The Student Room Group

I only want virgin guys AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
will you dump him once you take his virginity and render him "dirtied"?

No because I intend only to loose my virginity within the context of marriage
Original post by william walker
You are just a Liberal fool. Who values sexual pleasure above all else. For me it is about the conception of another human life and a better emotional connection with my wife. The least important thing for me is sexual pleasure.

But you have not experience of morality so what else could I expect from you.

So tell me what is 'moral' about having sex only with virgins? People like referring to morality all the time when talking about sex when it's totally irrelevant.

And where's the conflict between having a better emotional connection with your partner and having sexual pleasure? You can have both and you can have either with different people.

And I'm gay, I cannot concept another human life with sex.
Original post by Anonymous
I appreciate the fact you have more experience than me but I don't intend to have sex with any other than the one I will loose it with so your point is somewhat moot to me

So I was asking a question in your AMA thread so you could have just said 'yes'.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
So I was asking a question in your AMA thread so you could have just said 'yes'.

Why does my preference in lack of sexual experience in my partner bother you so much?
Reply 44
It can get better in time but I'm talking about the first time being horrible.

Also, you don't learn new things without trying out with other people. You can't learn everything in a discipline by reading one single book written by one single author.

It doesn't depend on what you personally want in a guy when you're talking about sex, unless you're referring to not having an orgasm and a complete let down.

Realistically I'm not expecting the first time to be great, it's supposed to hurt for the girl anyway so no matter if the guy is experienced or not it will probably be ****. what about reading different books written by the same author? you're acting as if people don't have different moods and a person won't have/want sex in different ways at different times ...

regardless of the virginity thing, the fact that u think all guys who haven't slept with multiple women will be bad at sex is a little shocking
Reply 45
In theory you may also have the best experience masturbating or riding a bike.

True. Theory is a very versatile creature. :colonhash:
Why does my preference in lack of sexual experience in my partner bother you so much?

Why do comments criticising your decision in your AMA thread bother you so much?
So tell me what is 'moral' about having sex only with virgins? People like referring to morality all the time when talking about sex when it's totally irrelevant.

And where's the conflict between having a better emotional connection with your partner and having sexual pleasure? You can have both and you can have either with different people.

And I'm gay, I cannot concept another human life with sex.

:biggrin: I know who the OP is. Is that you @driftawaay
Original post by batoot
Realistically I'm not expecting the first time to be great, it's supposed to hurt for the girl anyway so no matter if the guy is experienced or not it will probably be ****.

Not really.

Original post by batoot
what about reading different books written by the same author?

You learn new skills from different people.

Original post by batoot
you're acting as if people don't have different moods and a person won't have/want sex in different ways at different times ...

How did I act like that exactly?

Original post by batoot
regardless of the virginity thing, the fact that u think all guys who haven't slept with multiple women will be bad at sex is a little shocking

I speak from experience. There's no point discussing this with virgins. You are wrong and will only realize that you're wrong after you have some experience.
:biggrin: I know who the OP is. Is that you @driftawaay

what is this obvious attempt to avoid forming an argument.
Reply 50
Not really.

You learn new skills from different people.

How did I act like that exactly?

I speak from experience. There's no point discussing this with virgins. You are wrong and will only realize that you're wrong after you have some experience.

ok
Why do comments criticising your decision in your AMA thread bother you so much?

They don't bother me; I however, am slightly concerned that you think knifing someone is comparable to having sex. I'm sorry you've clearly had some very bad sex in the past :rofl:
They don't bother me; I however, am slightly concerned that you think knifing someone is comparable to having sex. I'm sorry you've clearly had some very bad sex in the past :rofl:

You could've simply said 'yes' but you decided to keep arguing with no experience on your part at all.

You're clearly not ready to have an AMA.
You could've simply said 'yes' but you decided to keep arguing with no experience on your part at all.

You're clearly not ready to have an AMA.

It takes two to have an argument :smile:
So you prefer guys who are nervous in bed who don't really know what they are doing and who likely to ejaculate early?

To be fair I don't think virginity plays the biggest role in how good someone is at sex (yeah it can lead to a little bit of a lack of experience) but personality has a much bigger importance. A girl who is just not into it/doesn't like the same things as you is going to be boring anyway. It's just like physical attraction it's a mutual give/take thing.

You could make the argument that virgins aren't as sex driven thus could be seen as worse sexual play partners. At the end of the day though that doesn't always hold true and there is too much complexity to be able to just judge virgins as being bad at sex. Everyone has their own preferences to be fair and being a virgin or not is one of the most irrelevant things ever, it's a bit strange to see a guy who is a 2X year old virgin (not as rare as some people would paint) but... who actually cares past their teens?
It takes two to have an argument :smile:

What can I say? It's my job to educate the ignorant.

You are ignorant of it yourself. Being a homosexual. So you are a hypocrite. :s-smilie:

Rubbish pay. Not recommended at all.
Rubbish pay. Not recommended at all.

:rofl: What a come back. I just want to make love to you so bad right now. :wink: More than slightly aroused reading this thread. :tongue:
You are ignorant of it yourself. Being a homosexual. So you are a hypocrite. :s-smilie:

Not really when I'm drawing experience from being the other side.

Quick Reply

Latest