The Student Room Group

I only want virgin guys AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Toy Gun
Not really when I'm drawing experience from being the other side.

Yeah but your sex is so s***ty though. No wonder you're complaining :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah but your sex is so s***ty though. No wonder you're complaining :wink:

There are good ones and there are bad ones. The virgin ones are on the bad side.
There are good ones and there are bad ones. The virgin ones are on the bad side.

That wasn't what I was referring too...
The blood of a virgin
One strand of your mother's hair
A baby's toe nail clipping..
Lol didnt think of that but OP has a point

If you are both virgins, then that in itself can make sex special because you dont have a reference point to compare to, the next time you have sex together it will just get better together. Whereas with a non virgin + virgin, you'll just have the non virgin thinking 'oh that was crap sex because they are a virgin and they dont know what they are doing' or 'ugh my ex gives better sex' - charming.

OP what if you fell in love with someone and they told you they were a virgin, but they werent. Once you find out, would you break up with them/divorce them?
Would you lick the same lollipop that your boyfriend or husband has licked ?
Original post by william walker
Well I am not the same as other virgins. I am a bit of a sexual deviant. :biggrin:

You can't be a sexual deviant virgin
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
You can't be a sexual deviant virgin

My point exactly. :tongue:
All the guys are complaining about this. It's ironic, because when a guy says it about a girl, it's all OK, right?
Reply 69
Original post by Bulbasaur
All the guys are complaining about this. It's ironic, because when a guy says it about a girl, it's all OK, right?

i give u a hug fam
Original post by thecatwithnohat
The blood of a virgin

If I ever made up my own exclusive social club, I would have the initiation being to drink a glass of fine wine with those things added.
So all in all you'll have a horrible experience especially as a woman.

I can easily tell when a guy is a virgin - one of them was even saying 'I can do this' to himself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps your goodlooks were intimidating?
Original post by thecatwithnohat
The blood of a virgin

Black candles
Goat's blood
pentagram?
Do I win?
Reply 73
Original post by BobbyFlay
Black candles
Goat's blood
pentagram?
Do I win?

wow, new fave poet
Original post by sera_m8
wow, new fave poet

I'm a modern day Edgar Allen Poe, fam.
Reply 75
You're on TSR, so this is the right place to look
You are an American state?

not sure
Original post by Anonymous
Non-virgin guys are, in my own humble opinion, dirtied and pre-used.

I wouldn't lick a lollipop that has been licked by another so why should it be any different for relationship preferences?

Well if my mum licked a lollypop I'd lick it too - if my friend did I'd too, but what do lollipops have to do with virgens?
Reply 78
Original post by hejraat
Well if my mum licked a lollypop I'd lick it too - if my friend did I'd too, but what do lollipops have to do with virgens?

I can't tell if you're trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm the same but instead of guys..I'd just like one guy..

Original post by angelcake123
Lol didnt think of that but OP has a point

If you are both virgins, then that in itself can make sex special because you dont have a reference point to compare to, the next time you have sex together it will just get better together. Whereas with a non virgin + virgin, you'll just have the non virgin thinking 'oh that was crap sex because they are a virgin and they dont know what they are doing' or 'ugh my ex gives better sex' - charming.

Exactly this.

Quick Reply

Latest