The Student Room Group

I got threats someone says he will hire a killer or hitman to kill me, is this possib

Hi,

I got threats from someone who says he will hire a professional hitman from Besa Mafia to kill me...

Friends saith this is all empty threats as there are no contract killers or real hitman to hire in the real world.. only in movies and games

What you think? Sould I go to police? I don't want police laugh in my face

What do you think I can do to protect myself?

I hope noone ban my post because I am asking for suggestions on how to be safe from killers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by JaneTia
Hi,

I got threats from someone who says he will hire a professional hitman from Besa Mafia to kill me...

Friends saith this is all empty threats as there are no contract killers or real hitman to hire in the real world.. only in movies and games

I hope noone ban my post because I am asking for suggestions on how to be safe from killers

Go to the police. They take all death threats very seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JaneTia
Hi,

Agree with Katty3, go to the police.

It's highly unlikely anything will come of it but better to be safe than sorry
Reply 3
Thank you

I just thought to ask opinions, the guy doesn't know where I live but he might find out from the ip if he hacks it

I don't want some gang or cartel member with tatoo waiting in the car for me to go shopping, but I don't want to go to police with talking about professional hitman and contract killers coming after me and have them just laugh in my face like to a martian
Original post by JaneTia
Hi,

trust me this is really possible and surprisingly easy i know guys who worked for them in the italian restaurant i word at and a number of my uncles have had involvements usually as far as i know anyway of vicious beatings
Reply 5
I am sorry to hear that

So you say this is real?

And vicious beatings ?

Tha'ts not good, means that if the guy doesn't have the money to hire a trained killer, or a hitman he can send some guy to beat up?

I will go to the police, but I am sure they don't send a cop to put my house into surveylance.. They will just know that if I was killed someone hired the professional killer to do the job

And this doesn't make me feel any better.. I don't want the killer do his job and then police go after him I want to be alive
Even though it's an empty threat, go to the police and teach him a lesson. Then see how the quota of hitmen he knows magically disappears after he's been in custody.
Reply 7
Yes..

Or maybe when police gets him he says it was just a joke..

And after he is out, he hires the professional hitman and tells him to do the job look like an accident...

Do you think that if he hires some killer from that albanian mafia he mention, do I have a chance to talk to the killer? Maybe offer him more money to not do the job? And somehow trick him into waiting until police come?

Did anyone of you had experience with Besa Mafia ?
Reply 8
7/10 very good ruse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hi, not what you want to hear I guess but this type of thing is definitely real and does exist. Even though it's likely it's an empty threat made by an angry person in the heat of the moment and it's not likely that he may hire a hitman or anything, they're definitely available if you know where to look on the internet, so I'd advise taking any and all possible precautions - you should always put your safety first.
Reply 10
come on guys, you are jokeing

I will go to police if threats continue
Reply 11
Ok.. any suggestions and ideas on how to defend if say a professional hitman comes?

Like use your creativity

Can I just talk to him to see if I can stale until police come? Maybe say I can offer him double the money if he needs money, and ask him to come with me where the money is
Reply 12
I never said that your friend definitely will/can hire a hitman, simply that sadly, if one knows where to look, the services are available, obviously illegally though. I'd at least report the threat to the police immediately because they've likely dealt with cases such as yours before and will know the appropriate course of action to take.

I didn't mean to scare you or something with my last post, just wanted you to understand that it's better to treat any threat against your safety seriously - even if the odds are stacked against it happening, a possibility is still a possibility and it's not worth taking the chance IMO.
Reply 13
this is bait fgs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Ok, thank you for the suggestion and it's being taking into consideration.

After police, are there sugegstions on how to defent from a professional hitman ?

I don't imagine a guy with some sniper gun on the top of some building like in movies, those contract killers are in movies only, are they?

I am thinking more of some low life drug dealer who comes to kill with a regular gun when I go out

Maybe I can tell him I have more money at house, or maybe I can just run if I see him
Original post by JaneTia
Yes..

Or maybe when police gets him he says it was just a joke..

And after he is out, he hires the professional hitman and tells him to do the job look like an accident...

Do you think that if he hires some killer from that albanian mafia he mention, do I have a chance to talk to the killer? Maybe offer him more money to not do the job? And somehow trick him into waiting until police come?

Did anyone of you had experience with Besa Mafia ?

You can talk to the hit man, make him cup of coffee, watch soap or your favourite movie with him, offer him more money to go back and boomerang his contractor.

If you don't have enough money, tell him to come back next time and finish you off and also tell him to keep his weapons in your house for safe keeping. He wouldn't want to run into the cops on his way to snuff you out.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JaneTia
come on guys, you are jokeing

I will go to police if threats continue

What if he works with the police? What if he is the one answering your emergency call?

By the way, what did you do to this friend that is about to send you a visitor?
Confess your sins and apologise. He might be a member of TSR. If he reads your confessions and apologies here, he might decide to wait till next Christmas to come for you in that case you will have a full year to live and say goodbye to your love ones.
Original post by JaneTia
Ok, thank you for the suggestion and it's being taking into consideration.

After police, are there sugegstions on how to defent from a professional hitman ?

I don't imagine a guy with some sniper gun on the top of some building like in movies, those contract killers are in movies only, are they?

I am thinking more of some low life drug dealer who comes to kill with a regular gun when I go out

Maybe I can tell him I have more money at house, or maybe I can just run if I see him

To avoid a snipers bullet, no 1, buy a T shirt and hat from 'Under Armour'. Your hat will stop head injury while your shirt would stop the slug hitting your chest. Next walk in zigzag manner when you come out of your house. Such weird movement pisses snipers off. It would not only confuse his focus on the telescopic sight, he,d think you were barmy and not worth his precious bullet.

In case he remains resolute to carry out his assignment, you enrol on a crash course on how to catch live bullet with bare hands. It costs a lot though.

It can cost as much as 250 million Zimbabwean dollars. Let me know when you are ready and what you intend to do.
Reply 18
lol...

so you are saying no way to escape no? if the professional killer has been sent for me, I better pack up everything and go into an vacantion somewhere on an exotic island

I better fake my own death and prepare a fake funerar think telling anyone I died from an accident..

this way the killer goes away and thinks his job is completed
Get evidence and go to the police.

At the same time, the risk is very low, most people desperate enough to kill for money are not gonna be smart enough to do it more than once and the ones who are, probably work for pros rather than some spotty virgin in your school playground...

Latest

Trending

Trending